Featured Posts

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RAMROD

None, cos it doesn’t speak anything about Fear of Getting Poor :giggle:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Luxe Ford

I oscillate between So Happy I Could Die and Dance In The Dark.

I was an introverted, ostrasized, impopular and ugly kid who worked really hard to transform himself into the life of the party.

And self medication helped me get there.

What happens in Luxe Ford stays in Luxe Ford

Dance in the Dark, I'm ultimately insecure and I have so much issues with my body, that's why I fear of being out to people and some what I call 'friends', I'd rather be alone that be in bad company

Telephone, I feel lost when I'm suffocating in anxiety or too much people to tolerate, like sometimes death is calling me and I suffocate in anxiousness and sometimes my mind blacks out on certain times that means something important to me

Bad Romance, I've fell in deep once but then it turned out bad and I still can't escape it until now, but love could transform me into so many ways outside my comfort zone

Alejandro, same reason with DITD, I also thought Alejandro is about fear of men but I feel that too, I just can't help being this kind of person that I am now

Monster, it's about being traumatized of trusting someone and being attached to them so I fear that, I've been through that before and I always fear it

So Happy I Could Die, when I grow up I just fear of taking alcohol because it could get worse and I could do stuff that I fear, and being addicted to something that stretches out to being unhealthy and sickening and not appropriate for me

Speechless and Teeth are the ones that I less tolerate too, but sometimes I just bloody hate the truth and can't balance between wanting to die or not because of consequences and what happens when I die

All of these are the reason why I love The Fame Monster so much and how it's the best album of my life :unicorn:

GAGA || TAYLOR || BJÖRK || KENDRICK || LANA || NICKI || MADONNA || KANYE || BEYONCÉ || MARIAH || MCR || KATE || RINA || CHARLI || FIONA

VOLANTIS

Speechless and Bad Romance forever. 

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

KatieJudasGaga4

I ranked the songs by how they are related to me.

1. Teeth- Fear of Truth 

2. Speechless- Fear of Death

3. So Happy I Could Die- Fear of Addiction

4. Dance In The Dark- Fear of Self

5. Monster- Fear of Attachment

6. Telephone- Fear of Suffocation

7. Bad Romance- Fear of Love

8. Alejandro- Fear of Sex (Obviously)

PerfectGUY

Doesn't it goes like this rather than that :

- Alejandro : Fear of Men

- Monster : Fear of Sex