Which TFM fear do you identify with?

shame

Featured Posts

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PeachJug
48 minutes ago, TheShameMonster said:

These are the TFM fears as told by Tyler Oakley, so if they're wrong, it's ha fault :selena: 

can u link the vid please? I wanna watch :)

shame
37 minutes ago, Haroon said:

So Happy I Could Die :emma: I have a very addictive personality, like if I like something I go for the deep end and spend so much time and effort with it which isn't good because that's part of my procrastination and then I'll be like "Okay it's time to get back on track" then I'll find something else to get hooked onto until I'm bored again and it's just a constant back and forth :giveup:

I feel like this can have the potential to be a good thing! There's a chance you might come across a passion that sticks and can be made into something useful like a career. Then all that effort and drive will help you succeed :diane: Waiting to see you blossom sis :kara:

20 minutes ago, MannyMonroe18 said:

Dance in the Dark, Telephone, and So Happy I Could Die in that order. 

I can't say "Speechless" anymore since I've accepted that death is bound to happen to everyone. Live life to your fullest no matter what circumstances one needs to face. "Monster"... yeah that another touchy one in my life. 

PREACH! Sending love, gurl :heart:

angels forever, forever angels

blackthorns

All? can I say all?

mainly Alejandro though

If you need me, you know where to find me: seeking validation and self-love in my dumpster

TimisaMonster

Bad Romance

Alejandro

Monster

So Happy I Could Die

Dance in the Dark

Telephone 

All at the same time for the same situation right now 

:saladga::giveup::cryga:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

shame
23 minutes ago, Drin Lon said:

Speechless because it's not about the fear of your death but of the one of someone else :diane:

Edit: also fear of addiction I relate to the comments above :wub:

I haven't thought of it like that. That makes it so much more touching. I can't imagine something as worse as that :(

22 minutes ago, Poissonche said:

So Happy I Could Die: I'm in a toxic relationship with alcohol.

Alejandro: I'm in a toxic relationship with men.

Sending love sis :heart: Stay strong :kara:

angels forever, forever angels

TheJoanneJoker

Monster, because my depression kicks in every single time I'm in a relationship, like for no reason but the thought of me being loved and cared of by someone seems so unreal that it makes me anxious and depressed, and I can't help it. This is how I ruined some of my relationships :/

DiscoStyx

literally all of them :selena:

cause of death: gaga singing along perfect illusion on BBC Radio 1

Sneaky Oliver

Fear of sex tbh :icega: it’s not that I’m afraid of nudity etc but that feeling that I’m not enough really haunts me 

I’m on my Legacy Act era

Archived