Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
digital art

My ARTPOP - Act 2 Cover

Eros92

Featured Posts

Eros92

So I can't take full credit for this. I recently came across an ARTPOP cover that someone made that looked exactly like this but couldn't find it in HQ so I decided to remake it myself but make it for Act 2 considering I needed one for mine. 

IkprzNu.jpg

OA8UhnN.png

Eros92
10 minutes ago, HYPODERMIC0 said:

How did you not include TEA :wtfga:

Cause all we have is the intro snippet... what I posted is what I digitally have. Though Tinnitus and Ratchet are just instrumentals but Tinnitus has some Gaga vocals :staymad:

SHALLOW
11 minutes ago, Eros92 said:

Cause all we have is the intro snippet... what I posted is what I digitally have. Though Tinnitus and Ratchet are just instrumentals but Tinnitus has some Gaga vocals :staymad:

Gurl i'm not sure what leak of Tinnitus u're talking about. The one i listened last year was only the instrumentals.

Eros92
Just now, HYPODERMIC0 said:

Gurl i'm not sure what leak of Tinnitus u're talking about. The one i listened last year was only the instrumentals.

It’s just that. With edited vocals of Gaga saying “tonight is”. It’s dumb but sounds kinda cool. 

lost in limbo

can you give me the DL link to Free My Mind, Underneath and OOC (ft. Beyoncé) if you don't mind :staymad:

this is the state of grace, this is the worthwhile fight

Eros92
38 minutes ago, HausOfAmericano said:

can you give me the DL link to Free My Mind, Underneath and OOC (ft. Beyoncé) if you don't mind :staymad:

Free My Mind is just the ARTrave intro and Underneath is actually a joke. I saw @LMAlejandro made a joke ARTPOP outtake about Gaga being a power bottom BUT I thought it would make a good intro for OOC and kinda a nice little reference to GUY.

But yeah I could probably just send you a link for the whole album :D

lost in limbo
1 hour ago, Eros92 said:

Free My Mind is just the ARTrave intro and Underneath is actually a joke. I saw @LMAlejandro made a joke ARTPOP outtake about Gaga being a power bottom BUT I thought it would make a good intro for OOC and kinda a nice little reference to GUY.

But yeah I could probably just send you a link for the whole album :D

I like the concept tho anyways :staymad:

PM me the link please :staymad:  

this is the state of grace, this is the worthwhile fight

actsleazy
On 4/10/2018 at 5:06 PM, maxblac said:

love it, but I'd hope that more than 2 tracks would be explicit:laughga:

joanne deluxe is shaking

💓💗💕💘💖💞💘💖💞💘💝💓💖💘💞💗💓💖

Archived