It's time for Gaga to move on.

Moebius

Featured Posts

Moebius
1 minute ago, ryanripley said:

:ladyhaha:

Tea burned your tongue? 

6mQtxbu.jpg

The Most Popular Girls in School megarate is cancelled!

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ryanripley
1 minute ago, Moebius said:

Tea burned your tongue? 

6mQtxbu.jpg

what tea? :smh: that was swamp water at best lmao

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Bambino
1 minute ago, Moebius said:

Let's not forget the blatant copy of Bad Romance, Judas. Both produced by RedOne. Both are bops don't get me wrong but a lot of his production focuses on those heavy synths, as in ScheiBe. Angel Down, and Poker Face are different, yes, and I love them for that.

The thing with Judas and BR is that her label wanted a second BR so I guess both songs sounded similar not only in production but also on pre-chorus and post-chorus stuff, on purpose.

RedOne tracks can sound the same, I mean, just listen to the songs he made for JLo and Paulina Rubio, they're almost like demos and finished songs, but when it comes to Gaga, it's different because she works in the creative process too.

DonnieDarko
Just now, ryanripley said:

Scalp it.

Moebius
2 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

We only do loose leaf green tea in my house hunty, maybe I brewed it too hot and your tastebuds got snatched

giphy.gif

2 minutes ago, DonnieDarko said:

Scalp it.

I'll listen to ARTPOP to grow it back henny

giphy.gif

Moebius
3 minutes ago, Bambino said:

sounded similar not only in production but also on pre-chorus and post-chorus stuff,

Henny what's left :toofunny: 

DonnieDarko
11 minutes ago, Moebius said:

The album wasn't that good. A lot of critics agree, a lot of monsters agree, the GP wasn't here for it. What's left? Don't get me started on the unathenticity of Joanne.

Mark might have made magic with Bruno and others, but he didn't with Gaga.

Magic is Bad Romance, DWUW, Poker Face, Marry the Night, Dance in the Dark... songs widely considered her bests and for good reason.

Joanne's songs mostly border on mediocre. This is Lady Gaga we're talking about. Your standards for "amazing" are really low.

Are you familiar with a phrase „to have an opinion”? It’s just that. An opinion. And don’t tell  me about standards. It’s still an opinion. 

Joanne was great. A lot of critics agree with this, a lot of fans agree with this as well. The gp loved MR. What’s left? 

DonnieDarko
2 minutes ago, Moebius said:

We only do loose leaf green tea in my house hunty, maybe I brewed it too hot and your tastebuds got snatched

giphy.gif

I'll listen to ARTPOP to grow it back henny

giphy.gif

Oh, good for you. Such an amazing album.

Moebius
1 minute ago, DonnieDarko said:

Are you familiar with a phrase „to have an opinion”? It’s just that. An opinion. And refrain yourself from telling me about standards. It’s still an opinion. 

Joanne was great. A lot of critics agree with this, a lot of fans agree with this as well. The gp loved MR. What’s left? 

You fought back with an opinion in the first place. :toofunny: 

And you're doing it again. I told the truth, and I'm sorry that it's ugly.

Moebius
Just now, DonnieDarko said:

Oh, good for you. Such an amazing album.

We agree on one thing at least

giphy.gif

DonnieDarko
Just now, Moebius said:

You fought back with an opinion in the first place. :toofunny: 

The op you’ve created is just an opinion. And you’re entitled to have one. But it’s just that, an opinion.

DonnieDarko
Just now, Moebius said:

We agree on one thing at least

giphy.gif

Totally. I love it. 

Bambino
3 minutes ago, Moebius said:

Henny what's left :toofunny: 

Yeah but you omitted the part where I said he made it like that on purpose, meaning the song could've had a different production but he made it sound like that on purpose because the label wanted the song to sound like BR, hoping it will have the same success and impact but... you know the rest of the story :green:

ryanripley
8 minutes ago, DonnieDarko said:

Are you familiar with a phrase „to have an opinion”? It’s just that. An opinion. And don’t tell  me about standards. It’s still an opinion. 

exactly

6 minutes ago, Moebius said:

but you didn't, you're just listening to stan twitter

it's her 4th highest (or 3rd if you count the fact TF and BTW tied) critically rated album but the critics hated it, it was number 1 and the second best selling female album of 2016 but nobody was here for it, the tour outgrossed her previous world tour in less dates but nobody was here for it, it got 2 grammy nominations but obviously everybody hated it, 2 singles from that era out streamed nearly all of her discography but of course, nobody was here for it

factually, it's a step up in the right direction from ARTPOP. people in the real world did like the album because of the success it had. it's not a smash hit but it's green arrow pointing up and that's what she needed

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Archived