opinion

It's time for Gaga to move on.

Moebius

Featured Posts

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GypsyBabe

Im always for new sounds and musical ventures because Gaga is creative and has the talent to do so...so I wouldnt mind her using new producers and would actually encourage it. That being said, maybe these producers bring out her creativity more than others and she enjoys working with them for that reason. So if that is the case, then I most certainly am supportive of her staying where she feels most comfortable to create. 

⚯͛

Benji

I really don’t mind, I’m here for the old and the new.  All of her past producers have had hits and misses with me, I’ve got time for all of them to come back and take another swing.

Especially RedOne, Madeon and Fernando. :triggered:

Guest bostonGUY

I’d like to see Gaga work with the following again:

Madeon

Zedd

And work with the following:

Karma Fields

3LAU

Martin Garrix 

Lady Starlight (an actual collaboration since LS is into techno music now and also how cool would that be?!)

ordinarynam1310

I want her to move out of her close collaborators, it might hit or misses, but it's interesting to see her experience with new stuffs.

But none of her albums sound the same so I don't know if that is needed or not 

Vergil

As long as LG6 is nothing like The Cure or current trends I’m ok with whatever producer she chooses to work with. 

ordinarynam1310
36 minutes ago, Moebius said:

You just unconsciously dragged Gaga sweaty giphy.gif

If he said that that mean he doesn't consider Gagz as a great artist though, and Lorde is pretty amazing to have the output 

btw, i just cant with Demi, she's such  a meme

Moebius
1 minute ago, ordinarynam1310 said:

If he said that that mean he doesn't consider Gagz as a great artist though, and Lorde is pretty amazing to have the output 

btw, i just cant with Demi, she's such  a meme

u gotta love ha

giphy.gif

The Most Popular Girls in School megarate is cancelled!

Moebius
15 minutes ago, bostonGUY said:

Lady Starlight (an actual collaboration since LS is into techno music now and also how cool would that be?!)

giphy.gif

Spoiler

doesn't everyone say her music kinda sounds the same? never listened to it though ajskdg

Moebius
6 minutes ago, Vergil said:

As long as LG6 is nothing like The Cure

that too

giphy.gif

16 minutes ago, Benji said:

Fernando. :triggered:

no sweaty

giphy.gif

17 minutes ago, GypsyBabe said:

maybe these producers bring out her creativity more than others and she enjoys working with them for that reason. So if that is the case, then I most certainly am supportive of her staying where she feels most comfortable to create. 

But maybe there's a producer out there that will bring out her creativity even more; that's the paradox hunny u gotta look for the bussy cause it wont find you 

giphy.gif

21 minutes ago, Mirrion Rizzons said:

lol all her albums sound different tho

that's gonna end sooner or later if she keeps working with the same producers

giphy.gif

RAMROD

Unlike RedDone, DJWS doesn’t always sound the same. So I am cool if Gaga would work with him again. It is not a bad thing, besides, she still keep collabing with another producers too in the same time. 

I mean from BTW to  Government Hooker to TEOG to DWUW to MANiCURE to The Cure, none of these are sounding similiar.  He got the range that ReDone don’t.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

giskardsb
1 hour ago, djBuffoon said:

This. Aside from Rick Rubin, he's the most talented producer she's worked with.

Rick and Mark together would be amazing.  And she has a talented band that should be involved in the writing and recording, like a rock band would do.   Bring her band on board as a real band and not just a backing band.  

Moebius
2 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Unlike RedDone, DJWS doesn’t always sound the same. So I am cool if Gaga would work with him again. It is not a bad thing, besides, she still keep collabing with another producers too in the same time. 

I mean from BTW to  Government Hooker to TEOG to DWUW to MANiCURE to The Cure, none of these are sounding similiar.  He got the range that ReDone don’t.

There MAY be some points she has made

giphy.gif

RAMROD
6 minutes ago, Moebius said:

There MAY be some points she has made

giphy.gif

Let’s not do this. Granted Gaga have input. But if we listen how RedDone works outside Gaga, woth all these other artists, it is still sounds like he was trying to recycled sounds he did with Gaga. Watering it down so much it tastes blander than unseasoned oatmeal. This lack of creativity is what holds me from wanting him to return anytime soon to produce something for Gaga.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Moebius
10 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Let’s not do this. Granted Gaga have input. But if we listen how RedDone works outside Gaga, woth all these other artists, it is still sounds like he was trying to recycled sounds he did with Gaga. Watering it down so much it tastes blander than unseasoned oatmeal. This lack of creativity is what holds me from wanting him to return anytime soon to produce something for Gaga.

I was agreeing with you skskssk

giphy.gif

DJWS is versatile and I love him working on LG6 but I also want Gaga to try out new producers and see if the glove fits with someone else too. I'm content *for now* but the idea of endless possibilities with other producers keeps me up at night

EDIT : versatile in music sis he's a bottom through and through

giphy.gif

Archived