💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

It's time for Gaga to move on.

Moebius

Featured Posts

Moebius

Let's keep this cute giphy.gif

With the DJWS drama going on and the general fights monsters have over which producer bops and who flops, I think it's time for Gaga to move on to different producers.

Mark Ronson is a one time tryout, he was there for Joanne and he won't be here anymore (hopefully). I'm talking about RedOne and DJWS, the producers she keeps coming back to, and probably will go back to in the future cause this thread won't have any sorts of impact on ha anyway. She had RedOne on TFM, BTW, and original LG5. DJWS on BTW and ARTPOP. If she keeps working with the same producers over and over her creativity will remain limited. LG6 is already being called "ARTPOP's little sister", considering it has 50% of ARTPOP's team on it I wouldn't be surprised. 

But I don't want another ARTPOP or BTW or TFM or TF and certainly not another Joanne (no shade, only T), I want her to continue working with new sounds (preferably that fit her). Actually, I'd like Gaga to go on the Charli XCX route; release studio albums that are more commercially oriented for, well, commercial purposes, and keeping the pop-music-hungry lesser stans at bay from another charade like that which we saw with the Bobby - Farhan incident. on the other hand, inbetween album eras or anytime tbh, she could release EPs or mixtapes with more experimental work, so her creativity can truly shine.

Went a little off topic there, but my point is that, instead of pushing for RedOne or DJWS, we should be pushing for new producers. Different producers can change the whole game entirely. On the other hand, keeping the same producers will make your discography sound the same. 

An example; I stan Kesha, I ****ing love her, but the distinction between Animal, Cannibal, and Warrior, is kinda weak. Kesha shows her roots on a lot of the songs on those albums (especially Warrior), but Dr. Luke's production is easily distinguishable, and a lot of Kesha's bops sound the same (idgaf.mp3 though I still bop to oblivion and back). Now, change the producers and you get some of her best work, Rainbow. 

For the record, I want her to stay as far away from basic producers; Bloodpop's songs are the epitome of basicness. Especially that Capital Letters song, oh god. 

I just want Gaga to show her versatility more and coming back to the same producers is not the way to go. 

Spoiler

incoming RedOne/DJWS fangays cumming to drag

I'm reaTy

giphy.gif

The Most Popular Girls in School megarate is cancelled!

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Moebius

that clickbait title, ugh my mind...

baptism

I want her to work with Jack Antonoff, the music he makes with Lorde and Taylor is absolutely magical for the most part. 

ryanripley

i'm here for another ronson album tbh, they made magic together and he really respected her and their relationship is wonderful

but i do want her to move on from djws and redone, i don't hate them and i don't care about the "drama" but i like it when she experiments instead of playing safe

it could end up bringing out the best in her because i don't think she's peaked musically tbh

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

LGMonster95

She always made new sounds my friend even with DJWS on her side (check their work on BTW & ARTPOP they are very different) 

giskardsb

In a contrary opinion, Mark Ronson should just become the official Haus executive producer on every album to follow.  I think he's a talented enough producer to bring other producers in as necessary but give everything an organic feel, even with electronic elements.

Moebius
2 minutes ago, baptism said:

I want her to work with Jack Antonoff, the music he makes with Lorde and Taylor is absolutely magical for the most part. 

Nnnn I'd love that too but he hates her askfajkfaj

Moebius
2 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

i'm here for another ronson album tbh, they made magic together and he really respected her and their relationship is wonderful

giphy.gif

Just now, giskardsb said:

In a contrary opinion, Mark Ronson should just become the official Haus executive producer on every album to follow

giphy.gif

Luxe Ford

I'm all for her trying out new producers, but music producers themselves often move on and learn new stuff.  They can, just like musicians, develop, move in different directions and improve their craft.

What happens in Luxe Ford stays in Luxe Ford

I'd love for her to work with new people when it comes to her music and visuals. From the songwriters, mv directors to the producers. I'm curious to see what she can do when she's COMPLETELY out of her comfort zone. Like even the mixing sound engineers. EVERYTHING be new. It'd be super interesting if anything.

Some recommendations: 

Production: Daft Punk, Gorillaz, Jack Antanoff, whoever works wiht M.I.A, some Japanese pop music producers too (not K-pop).

Visuals : Floria Sigismondi (she directs gorgeous visuals and is Italian too :trollga:)

Songwriters: Charli XCX co writing would be nice. She knows how to write a good hook tbh.

djBuffoon
12 minutes ago, giskardsb said:

In a contrary opinion, Mark Ronson should just become the official Haus executive producer on every album to follow.  I think he's a talented enough producer to bring other producers in as necessary but give everything an organic feel, even with electronic elements.

This. Aside from Rick Rubin, he's the most talented producer she's worked with.

Talking about Charli XCX, I would love it if she worked with A. G. Cook :giveup: 

Also Greg Kurstin :giveup:

Wouldn’t mind Mark Ronson again tho, his work amazing and I loved his production on Joanne

There could be a 1000 doves in the sky...

baptism
17 minutes ago, Moebius said:

Nnnn I'd love that too but he hates her askfajkfaj

wait what? why? explain!

sipthistea

Imo, Gaga should create a record with her main producers. Imagine having Ronson, RedOne and DJWS in 1 album. It would be really amazing. 

Archived