Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Does anyone have this artrave shirt for sale?

Inferno

Featured Posts

Inferno
1 minute ago, CyanLights said:

@Inferno theres a bunch of them on Ebay, but I don't remember them having the circle pattern :huh:

he3OxKu.jpg

Whenever that shirt is available for sale its almost never the circular pattern. Ive only ever seen it on ebay once and it went quickly. Im not sure why she stopped making it with the circular pattern towards the end of the tour....the other version makes it look too cheap to me. like something someone would sell outside the venue.

CyanLights
2 minutes ago, Inferno said:

Whenever that shirt is available for sale its almost never the circular pattern. Ive only ever seen it on ebay once and it went quickly. Im not sure why she stopped making it with the circular pattern towards the end of the tour....the other version makes it look too cheap to me. like something someone would sell outside the venue.

It must have been a limited release then which is strange  :shrug: my friend got that shirt and it doesn't have the circle pattern :shrug: it does look really cool though! 

Inferno
1 minute ago, CyanLights said:

It must have been a limited release then which is strange  :shrug: my friend got that shirt and it doesn't have the circle pattern :shrug: it does look really cool though! 

I didn't buy it at my date because I thought eh I cant afford it ill just get it later. But then she stopped doing the circular pattern and I was like the f*ck? lol

Dunk96

I have this shirt in my collection from when I went to the artRAVE (July 19th date originally announced for Las Vegas) but my version of the shirt has the dates up and down not in a circle. I didn't even know a version of this shirt existed actually. Good luck on your search.

Inferno
21 minutes ago, Teal Ambition said:

You can buy it here: https://www.rockabilia.com/browse/artists-groups/l/lady-gaga/lady-gaga-admat-tour-t-shirt-327753.html

Oh wait a circle pattern, I didn't read that part :awkney: I've never seen it in a circle pattern before :sweat: 

16 minutes ago, Dunk96 said:

I have this shirt in my collection from when I went to the artRAVE (July 19th date originally announced for Las Vegas) but my version of the shirt has the dates up and down not in a circle. I didn't even know a version of this shirt existed actually. Good luck on your search.

Thats such a trip to me that it being changed from a circular pattern to the boring up and down one went completely unnoticed. They just like changed it lowkey and ive never seen anyone comment on it ever lol

maybe it was just cheaper for them to produce it non-circular?

• 11 months later...
Inferno

someone should take a shot for the amount of times I said "circular pattern" in this thread.

Archived