5. Bad Romance

6. Marry The Night

7. Born This Way

8. John Wayne

9. Yoü & I

10. Alejandro

corvus albus
19 minutes ago, RockShow said:

A well known Telegram channel is posting Gaga related articles in honor of 10 years since Just Dance was released.

Read here the ranking:

https://t.me/cultureclubchannel

I can't view the article. Could you please display the result here too?

Sirius094

"a well known Telegram channel"....

It has 65 members :laughga:

Pem Pem Perempem Pem Pem Pem

GaGaAst
59 minutes ago, Sirius094 said:

"a well known Telegram channel"....

It has 65 members :laughga:

Still more fans than Iggy azelia by 5 members 

Love it when you call me legs In the morning, buy me eggs

corvus albus

If anyone is interested here's my list:

1. Bad Romance --> Sometimes consensus indicates actual quality

2. Marry The Night --> Brutal display of the saddest emotions possible for a music video :cryga:

3. Applause --> Excellent choreography and stunning visuals

4. Alejandro --> Her most political video to date

5. Perfect Illusion --> Yes I'm dead serious. The video is fitting perfectly into the song hyperactive antics buuut the song could be a tiny bit better :laughga:

6. G.U.Y. --> The first half with ARTPOP and Venus is the best part :trollga:

7. Paparazzi/Telephone/John Wayne --> I can't really decide which one is better because Jonas Åkerlunds style is just something out of this world

8. The Edge Of Glory --> Beautifull visuals and amazing reminiscence to 80's music videos

9. Judas --> The music video does not justify this songs existence as a single :trollga: but the choreography is absolutely perfect

10. Million Reasons --> This music video melts perfectly with the song and the emotions Gaga displays feel very honest but same problem as with Perfect Illusion (maybe a better song could've helped :reductive:)

Hades

Hope Million Reasons is not included. That video is like Wendy Williams's boobs. Nobody wants it.:poot:

d0aVVZC.gif

Miaou
23 minutes ago, Hades said:

Hope Million Reasons is not included. That video is like Wendy Williams's boobs. Nobody wants it.:poot:

d0aVVZC.gif

:rip::rip::rip::toofunny:

GaGaAst
49 minutes ago, corvus albus said:

Its like you go to a museum and visit whole day and when someone asks you what did u like n then u reply oh that hot chick in red dress. 

Anyway great taste

Love it when you call me legs In the morning, buy me eggs

Yuuri
35 minutes ago, GaGaAst said:

Its like you go to a museum and visit whole day and when someone asks you what did u like n then u reply oh that hot chick in red dress

tenor.gif

That J

1. Marry The Night

2. Judas

3. Applause

4. Telephone

5. Paparazzi 

6. Born This Way

7. G.U.Y. -hate song love video

8. John Wayne

9. Alejandro

10. Perfect Illusion 

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

That J
2 hours ago, Hades said:

d0aVVZC.gif

HADES!!!!!!!!

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

KatieJudasGaga4
18 hours ago, corvus albus said:

If anyone is interested here's my list:

1. Bad Romance --> Sometimes consensus indicates actual quality

2. Marry The Night --> Brutal display of the saddest emotions possible for a music video :cryga:

3. Applause --> Excellent choreography and stunning visuals

4. Alejandro --> Her most political video to date

5. Perfect Illusion --> Yes I'm dead serious. The video is fitting perfectly into the song hyperactive antics buuut the song could be a tiny bit better :laughga:

7. Paparazzi/Telephone/John Wayne --> I can't really decide which one is better because Jonas Åkerlunds style is just something out of this world

8. The Edge Of Glory --> Beautifull visuals and amazing reminiscence to 80's music videos

9. Judas --> The music video does not justify this songs existence as a single :trollga: but the choreography is absolutely perfect

10. Million Reasons --> This music video melts perfectly with the song and the emotions Gaga displays feel very honest but same problem as with Perfect Illusion (maybe a better song could've helped :reductive:)

I feel like Judas not being the 2nd Single wasn't a good idea. Probably the 3rd or 4th? I feel like people hate on it because it wasn't as popular as her previous singles, but it did decent and very well on the charts with all the controversy.

corvus albus
5 minutes ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

I feel like Judas not being the 2nd Single wasn't a good idea. Probably the 3rd or 4th? I feel like people hate on it because it wasn't as popular as her previous singles, but it did decent and very well on the charts with all the controversy.

I can appreciate parts of Judas but i still point the susequent failure of ARTPOP right at Judas as a single and Gaga's attempts at selling this song as: "even better than Bad Romance". I like the song but i it damaged Gaga's career extremely in the long run until Joanne came around. Eventhough none of the Joanne singles not even the mainstream The Cure was able to beat Judas in sales i think they helped Gaga to establish herself as "not the crazy one anymore" which will be helpful for ASIB and LG6 (hopefully)

KatieJudasGaga4
3 minutes ago, corvus albus said:

I can appreciate parts of Judas but i still point the susequent failure of ARTPOP right at Judas as a single and Gaga's attempts at selling this song as: "even better than Bad Romance". I like the song but i it damaged Gaga's career extremely in the long run until Joanne came around. Eventhough none of the Joanne singles not even the mainstream The Cure was able to beat Judas in sales i think they helped Gaga to establish herself as "not the crazy one anymore" which will be helpful for ASIB and LG6 (hopefully)

To me, I feel like Judas didn't really ruin her career, but it kinda slowered it because of the controvery. I understand that Judas sounds very similar to Bad Romance, but it is the same producer "RedOne". Also, I feel Gaga wasn't really saying Judas is better than Bad Romance. In many interviews during that era, she still said Bad Romance is her biggest hit and her favorite of all time. But right after, The Edge of Glory, helped her grow again. It charted at 3 even before it became a single and really helped her success selling over 5 million copies. Idk why Marry The Night flopped tbh, she did promote it, kindaish. For ARTPOP, her label didn't promote G.U.Y, didn't release as much singles, no music video for DWUW. Idk, this is my opinion.

Archived