💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Killing Eve - Starring Sandra Oh & Jodie Comer

Villanelle

Featured Posts

Villanelle

It's Airing Sunday 8th April on BBC America first. (I am in the UK, I think we get it in August for some reason).

I think it looks really good!

Phoebe Waller-Bridge (Fleabag anyone!?)  is an excellent writer.

• 1 month later...
highlikegaga
10 minutes ago, Gaga2017 said:

Anyone here watching Slaying Eve?

it's on my list. i'm starting it soon.

i hear Sandra is killing it (no pun intended lmao) she's my fave :hug:

thatfoxyfeeling

Okay this show is brilliant. I’m on episode 5 and can’t stop watching. Sandra Ho and Jodie Homer (I can’t believe she is from Liverpool) both deserve an Emmy. 

mpthecat

One of the best shows this year. I love the two leads and the storyline as well. I yet to see the finale but so far so good.

• 2 weeks later...
SEXODUS

This had the potential to be massive, and quality-wise it definitely is, but it’s not entirely a shock that people aren’t talking about it that much. Still, it is incredible. I started it last night and it’s friggin’ brilliant. Sandra Oh I knew, she’s been awesome in Grey’s Anatomy and American Crime, but damn! Jodie Comer is a revelation. Get them Emmys. All of them she deserves. 

LeJudas

I LOVE SANDRA OH I first saw her in Grey's. It's always a delightful surprise to see her in movies and TV and random places! Shes such a great actress. She deserves all the success

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Villanelle

This has taken the UK by storm (I am in the UK, just to clarify). I was afraid it wouldn't, as we got it 4/5 months later than America. 

About a month ago when it first started airing (it airs weekly here but the whole series is available on BBC iPlayer- kinda like Netflix), there was HUGE promotion for it in London. At Vauxhall, close to Mi5, there were big posters of it and stuff like "Have you seen this woman?", as well as buses being covered in the posters. It was quite amusing being so close to mi5!

I won't post spoilers/pics but Jodie Comer is serving LOOKS for series 2.

43 minutes ago, Gaga2017 said:

This has taken the UK by storm (I am in the UK, just to clarify). I was afraid it wouldn't, as we got it 4/5 months later than America. 

About a month ago when it first started airing (it airs weekly here but the whole series is available on BBC iPlayer- kinda like Netflix), there was HUGE promotion for it in London. At Vauxhall, close to Mi5, there were big posters of it and stuff like "Have you seen this woman?", as well as buses being covered in the posters. It was quite amusing being so close to mi5!

I won't post spoilers/pics but Jodie Comer is serving LOOKS for series 2.

Is it good? After the Emmy's I heard about it and was intrigued!

Archived