💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Outtakes (part 3)

Admin

Featured Posts

I'm not claiming to be special, neither I am a trader. I already know how you and Noah got this material, so it's not worth discussing over and over again.

My friend's not Noah. I wouldn't hack someones email for pictures lol. You clearly don't know anything, bud :(

Edited by uvglo
omg why is princess is princess high my new nickname

RainingOnMe

My friend's not Noah. I wouldn't hack someone email for pictures lol. You clearly don't know anything, bud :(

Only except for you got them from Noah who had someone hack my friend's email. Lying isn't going to help you, Jack. 

Only except for you got them from Noah who had someone hack my friend's email. Lying isn't going to help you, Jack. 

If you wanna talk, we can PM. Bye boo. xx

Edited by uvglo
omg why is princess is princess high my new nickname

RainingOnMe

Bye, boo. xx

You think that's exclusive? :rip: Try 4 years.

Edited by Astraeus

Stephen

You bottom-feeding traders love to act like you're all that, I've had all of this way before any of you did. Your friend got my friend's material by having someone hack his email, and that was 3 months ago. Whereas my friend and I have had them for 4 years. You all come around acting like it's yours to trade and scam. That's not cool. But like you said, anyways!

Once again, if you knew.. I've had these for months too. Ask your partner. I didn't trade any of them. And stop acting like you aren't a bottom feeding trader. Having some pictures doesn't make you special.

It doesn't belong to either of you wtf :lmao:

Get a grip these photos belong to the photographers, it really doesn't matter who had them first or who leaked them. Calm yourselves. 

• Like 13

RainingOnMe

It doesn't belong to either of you wtf :lmao:

Get a grip these photos belong to the photographers, it really doesn't matter who had them first or who leaked them. Calm yourselves. 

I'm not claiming they're mine. I'm simply stating that they're not exclusive and the reason how these people obtained them, through hacking a friend of mine, which was not cool.

Edited by Astraeus

Am I the only one who finds it irritating that people have pictures and only share them 4 years later and then start b---h fights?

• Like 4

Pierre

Thank you @Astraeus for the link to the photos! :party: I love the Vivanco photos so much :giveup: And that set is terrific :giveup: I love the dress, and now I can see all the details in the structure of it :legend: 

❝Is not blue, not turquoise, not lapis. It's actually cerulean❞.
  • Like 1

Pierre

Am I the only one who finds it irritating that people have pictures and only share them 4 years later and then start b---h fights?

Yeah, but no at the same time, those photos belong to the photograpers/interscope, I'm happy we can see them, even if we have to wait some time.

I don't know if Gaga fans are lucky or what, but I don't see Katy/Rihanna/Beyonce fans being interested in outtakes :laughga: We are like " OMG, GIVE US OUTTAKES, YEEEEES", and they seem to not care about those things. :lmao: 

• Like 2

I'm not claiming to be special, neither I am a trader. I already know how you and Noah got this material, so it's not worth discussing over and over again.

you honestly both need to stop. 1. nobody cares. 2. please shut up. this is about outtakes, take this somewhere else.

• Like 3

Oh boy, so happy to see this thread becoming messier than ever after being dead for months :rip:

Edited by Lava
fragment-fragment--bul-uh...scab-uh..fragment-foot, bullet fragment foot bich!
  • Like 3

Pierre

Oh boy, so happy to see this thread becoming messier than ever after being dead for months :rip:

I feel this thread has a cycle: dead - some outtakes - a lot of pics - some little fights - warnings - dead again... :laughga: 

Edited by Pierre
  • Like 1

RainingOnMe

I feel this thread has a cycle: dead - some outtakes - a lot of pics - some little fights - warnings - dead again... :laughga: 

I'm afraid this thread may be dead again for a while, nearly everything unleaked that was circulated has been leaked now.

Sunny

You bottom-feeding traders love to act like you're all that, I've had all of this way before any of you did. Your friend got my friend's material by having someone hack his email, and that was 3 months ago. Whereas my friend and I have had them for 4 years. You all come around acting like it's yours to trade and scam. That's not cool. But like you said, anyways!

eXPOSE HA

I like dancin', and ponies....
  • Like 1

Pierre

I'm afraid this thread may be dead again for a while, nearly everything unleaked that was circulated has been leaked now.

:ohno:

I was watching the ARTPOP photoshoots, we had really good sets this era, the ElleXRuth one with the white shirt  :giveup: