Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Outtakes (part 3)

Admin

Featured Posts

Looky here;

http://img823.imageshack.us/img823/8386/tagged.jpg

Is there supposed to be something special/interesting here

fragment-fragment--bul-uh...scab-uh..fragment-foot, bullet fragment foot bich!

Not at all.

Lol forever at tagging Cosmo outtakes. If it was an UHQ shot and not the same 898x1200 we get in every other outtake, then whatever, but it's all the same. It needs to stop.

Mugler Hooker

Lol forever at tagging Cosmo outtakes. If it was an UHQ shot and not the same 898x1200 we get in every other outtake, then whatever, but it's all the same. It needs to stop.

It's on Twitter. @IDBGagaDaily, they need 4 followers more and they'll leak untagged. That's easy, isn't it?

It's on Twitter. @IDBGagaDaily, they need 4 followers more and they'll leak untagged. That's easy, isn't it?

It's stupid. I've had enough Cosmo and I'm not about to follow someone on Twitter for a few outtakes that aren't rare at all and look the same as the rest of the shoot... Just saying

Mugler Hooker

It's stupid. I've had enough Cosmo and I'm not about to follow someone on Twitter for a few outtakes that aren't rare at all and look the same as the rest of the shoot... Just saying

Then don't.

People need to appreciate outtakes more. No matter how rare or not rare it is, the fact is, it's unseen.

If people are b---hing about Kenneth Willard being pissed off about Cosmo outtakes leaking, only to turn around and leak them like crazy, I don't want to hear it anymore :fail:

People need to appreciate outtakes more. No matter how rare or not rare it is, the fact is, it's unseen.

Exactly. I hate how people are getting pissed off that we're getting Cosmo outtakes, you're getting something :roll:

It kind of gets old having a bunch of photos that look nearly identical. Not to mention you all know that Kenneth is getting pissed that his work keeps leaking, so why do you continue?