💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Outtakes (part 3)

Admin

Featured Posts

mister max
Just now, Blake said:

Well I'm not. I would never do anything that could get me into deep sh*t, plus I have way more important things to do in my life than do that. 

I believe that

@Blake79121 or @Blake2013 better come through :oprah:

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

2 minutes ago, Grizzlybear2 said:

tumblr_npc1zpVCel1rw0ifto1_400.gif

There's nothing shady or tea worthy. I am telling the 100% truth. 

The only thing I have ever done was purchase an ARTPOP outtake for $50 back in like 2014, which later got leaked anyway a couple of days later. That is literally the only thing. I have never traded or leaked. The fact people are still accusing me doesn't help my major anxiety issues either.

Grizzlybear2
1 minute ago, Blake said:

There's nothing shady or tea worthy. I am telling the 100% truth. 

The only thing I have ever done was purchase an ARTPOP outtake for $50 back in like 2014, which later got leaked anyway a couple of days later. That is literally the only thing. I have never traded or leaked. The fact people are still accusing me doesn't help my major anxiety issues either.

I am curious to know where these "Blake" accusations started from in the beginning.

1 minute ago, Grizzlybear2 said:

I am curious to know where these "Blake" accusations started from in the beginning.

It came from the Teri Hatcher user in here. Still spreading the accusations in here. 

JustifyMyLove
37 minutes ago, Blake said:

@Teri Hatcher Really? You're still accusing that it's me? You do realise there's two Blakes on GGD and one is known for being a leaker, that isn't me lmao. Hi name was all lowercase and had a bunch of numbers on the end. Accusing me is literally pathetic.

@JustifyMyLove @Aluminum @Grizzlybear2 @Pierre @mister max Project Gaga is not me. I do not leak or trade or collect. Swear on my granddad's grave. 

Yeah it isnt you, @Teri Hatcher didn't realize it was the other Blake you're talking about :( Sorry if someone bothered you bc the confussion

Really, It has nothing to do w me, @Teri Hatcher assumed it was this Blake without numbers (well know its an alias the username he has) :)

Julia Volkova #1 stan

JustifyMyLove
24 minutes ago, mister max said:

I believe that

@Blake79121 or @Blake2013 better come through :oprah:

the name of this user is something in uppercase, won't directly mention him, bc i dont want to open a thread for exposing neither i want this thread full of drama, but at least you know the truth I guess.

Julia Volkova #1 stan

mister max
4 minutes ago, JustifyMyLove said:

the name of this user is something in uppercase, won't directly mention him, bc i dont want to open a thread for exposing neither i want this thread full of drama, but at least you know the truth I guess.

No Idk who youbare talking about and how could I know the truth? :sweat: Also not here for exposes or drama threads so lets just keep it in mystery I guess :oprah:

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

RainingOnMe

Guys, why are we still fighting over Gaga pictures? :saladga:

I disagree with all this fighting and who has the most this and that and who is the most exclusive. We're all fans, we all appreciate Gaga and her art, and she's just a singer :sweat: it's really not this serious

I think that Project Gaga is doing something nice by sharing things with everyone instead of letting a few people who want to feel like "elite fans" or "the most exclusive" and share with all the fans who don't have the advantage that others do with their sources and illegal activities etc.

So let's stop fighting, we're here for the same reason :hug:  

Edited by Aluminum
  • Like 3

Chromatic

.. Just curious; are there any more ARTPOP outtakes? From the I&V shoot?

Just trying to avoid any drama, so please don't get mad at me for asking all out of sudden.

RainingOnMe
Just now, Lucas said:

.. Just curious; are there any more ARTPOP outtakes? From the I&V shoot?

Just trying to avoid any drama, so please don't get mad at me for asking all out of sudden.

I think there's a few 20 or so unpublished finals

Chromatic
Just now, Aluminum said:

I think there's a few 20 or so unpublished finals

20.. ? My poor heart. This might be a stupid question, but are they available online? I love this shoot. True inspiration source. 

• Like 1

RainingOnMe
Just now, Lucas said:

20.. ? My poor heart. This might be a stupid question, but are they available online? I love this shoot. True inspiration source. 

Oh I have no idea but I would love to see them :giveup: