Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Outtakes (part 3)

Admin

Featured Posts

Pierre

i have no idea lol 

but tbh i want more of it to leak it's my fave photoshoot, especially when she had the slime outfit on

Around 2014 I used to believe we have already saw all the photos, and then those 2/3 appeared, I still have hope for the slime sets and the Mugler outfit set. :nick: 

yeah, I remember someone posting the full version and it's some AWFUL edit where she has her mouth open and looks like a corpse. 

I like fake outtakes :fan: Some of them are just :rip: :smh:, and some of them are really good like these ones! :legend: 

Lady-Gaga-Nick-Knight-Outtake-Manip-lady

RmH0ZaCuODo.jpg
BBEgh9MCYAAINhG.jpg
BgBa-4FCUAE1jiw.jpg
lady-gaga-born-this-way-outtakes-lady-ga
❝Is not blue, not turquoise, not lapis. It's actually cerulean❞.

Pierre

Are those really new? I swear that was one of the first C2C outtakes we got... :confused: Can I see a comparison of the most recent outtake with the old one in the same outfit and setting?

Well, I did a floppy gif. :flop: Hope it helps you. 

2zfqteu.gif
  • Like 1

gagzus

There's none left

well there was an entire photo shoot so there's bound to be at least 30-50 photographs per look like that Cosmopolitan shoot from 2010, but we don't actually know who has what really, there's millions of obsessed fans remember so 

There's none left

Yeah, same said people in August 2013 when the ''last'' BTW outtake leaked, and then this year 3 more came.

People also said we'd never get more ARTPOP pictures and then we've gotten the Dope pic in HQ and some snippets of the picture with the grass on her.

• Like 1

Pierre

Yeah, same said people in August 2013 when the ''last'' BTW outtake leaked, and then this year 3 more came.

People also said we'd never get more ARTPOP pictures and then we've gotten the Dope pic in HQ and some snippets of the picture with the grass on her.

You have a point here :yes: 

I know it's hard to see outtakes, but, I have hope. :lolly::kisses:

RainingOnMe

What do you mean 3 more? Those weren't outtakes, they were finalized images that were not published. those got accidentally published on TrunkArchive (photo licensing site) and fans noticed it and posted it publicly. Notice how the site has removed the photos since. Not even just those 3, but every other photo.

No one ever said we'd never get more ARTPOP pictures. Inez is constantly in contact with magazines and licensing out different images. And that "snippet" isn't a snippet. It's an officially released image that was shown at artrave launch. 

well there was an entire photo shoot so there's bound to be at least 30-50 photographs per look like that Cosmopolitan shoot from 2010, but we don't actually know who has what really, there's millions of obsessed fans remember so 

The entire photo shoot wasnt hacked though like Versace and Cosmo... These BTW outtakes that we got (minus the black and white ones which were final images) came from Nicola Formichetti's email which someone hacked in May 2011. It's where those Hedi Slimane outtakes came from as well as every Vivanco outtake we've gotten. We're not going to get more Vivanco outtakes, Slimane, or Knight, unless the photographers release new images themselves.

• Like 2

JazzGa

Well, I did a floppy gif. :flop: Hope it helps you. 

Hidden Content

Oh thanks for making that! I see the small differences in how she is holding her fur. :flirt:

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

MEDONER

I'm still waiting for some Rennio Maifredi UHQ pics, and for outtakes of the 2008 christmas photoshoot :neyde:

• Like 1