Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Outtakes (part 3)

Admin

Featured Posts

JazzGa
God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

• 2 weeks later...
RainingOnMe

Does anyone have the Nick Knight UHQ outtakes from trunk archive?

Nope, Dima promised to post them 3 months ago but never did.

Edited by Astraeus

Nuke

Nope, Dima promised to post them 3 months ago but never did.

​Thanks for the answer and let's hope Dima read this and post them.

Edited by Nuke

• 2 weeks later...

tumblr_npg39hBwt21rorrcno1_400.png

ARTPOP (?) outtake?

TO THE MODS SORRY IT WONT LET ME NOT POST IT AS A PICTURE? somebody please fix it so it's just a link. :)

RainingOnMe

tumblr_npg39hBwt21rorrcno1_400.png

ARTPOP (?) outtake?

TO THE MODS SORRY IT WONT LET ME NOT POST IT AS A PICTURE? somebody please fix it so it's just a link. :)

So fake :toofunny: 

It looks like a model picture with Gagas eyes added to them.

Pierre
Pierre

I saw a tumblr post in my dashboard, I cant find it :giveup:, saying they will leak some I&V sets for ARTPOP in full, any info about it? 

❝Is not blue, not turquoise, not lapis. It's actually cerulean❞.

RainingOnMe

I saw a tumblr post in my dashboard, I cant find it :giveup:, saying they will leak some I&V sets for ARTPOP in full, any info about it? 

​The info is that these people are wannabe leakers that just feed off of photomanipulations and lies. :sweat:  

Trust me, all the ARTPOP outtakes that people had were leaked last year. 

After Inez was hacked in 2011 for the You & I photo shoot, and those 59 photos in color and raw leaked, she stopped using the website host which photographers were hacked from. Since then she has done all work offline. The reason we got some outtakes is because Gaga sent like 3 to a fan who was also her friend, and ended up trading them, so yeah.

Pierre

​The info is that these people are wannabe leakers that just feed off of photomanipulations and lies. :sweat:  

Trust me, all the ARTPOP outtakes that people had were leaked last year. 

After Inez was hacked in 2011 for the You & I photo shoot, and those 59 photos in color and raw leaked, she stopped using the website host which photographers were hacked from. Since then she has done all work offline. The reason we got some outtakes is because Gaga sent like 3 to a fan who was also her friend, and ended up trading them, so yeah.

​Marc :udidnt: :derpga: I will ALWAYS feel sad about it, she said she did the photoshoot in like 12 hours non stop playing ARTPOP, I can imagine the sets, all the photos :giveup: 

RainingOnMe

​Marc :udidnt: :derpga: I will ALWAYS feel sad about it, she said she did the photoshoot in like 12 hours non stop playing ARTPOP, I can imagine the sets, all the photos :giveup: 

​Nope, Brandon :smh: 

And the shoot was a 2 day shoot, not just 12 hours. V Magazine was part of the same session.

Pierre

​Nope, Brandon :smh: 

And the shoot was a 2 day shoot, not just 12 hours. V Magazine was part of the same session.

​Brandon... Maxwell?

I know :sweat: I was just talking about the ARTPOP one, she said 12 hours. :shrug: The set with the black dress and the crazy glasses, the gypsy one :giveup: 

RainingOnMe

​Brandon... Maxwell?

I know :sweat: I was just talking about the ARTPOP one, she said 12 hours. :shrug: The set with the black dress and the crazy glasses, the gypsy one :giveup: 

​No, @thehookerinme.