💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Outtakes (part 3)

Admin

Featured Posts

RainingOnMe

​gagadaily has this in UHQ i believe, but instead of posting they're just offering a lithograph signed print of it as part of a competition (idk if they've done it yet tho) 

EDIT: they are & it's called "Gypsy" http://helpthisway.org/collections/raffle-items/products/raffle-ticket-signed-inez-vinoodh-gypsy-print-from-ARTPOP-album-shoot

​Inez got the set wrong :laughga: it's DWUW

At the artrave launch in 2013 my friend met Inez and she was explaining the sets to some fans. she said the moss was for DWUW and how it represented how the media damages her health / body.

gagzus

At the artrave launch in 2013 my friend met Inez and she was explaining the sets to some fans. she said the moss was for DWUW and how it represented how the media damages her health / body.

​wonder what the other sets mean, especially the one where she has the dreadlocks & white powder on, & i used to think it was for MJH tbh :laughga: 

RainingOnMe

​wonder what the other sets mean, especially the one where she has the dreadlocks & white powder on, & i used to think it was for MJH tbh :laughga: 

​Inez said that the dreads set represents Gypsy, and every lock on her hair represents all the different countries she's been to

gagzus

​Inez said that the dreads set represents Gypsy, and every lock on her hair represents all the different countries she's been to

​i always thought about jnd tbh

Pierre

I think this one is the 'gypsy' set? :huh: I really would like to know all the sets they did for ARTPOP (album) :giveup: They shoot all the ARTPOP photos and the V Magazine photos in 2 days, like 30 sets :giveup: 

​You could forget about M&M Vogue because we'll never have it due to a certain liar who decided to mass-sell versace, months later it leaked

​Not a big fan of that shoot, but it's sad when one person ruins the thing for everybody. :noparty:

❝Is not blue, not turquoise, not lapis. It's actually cerulean❞.

RainingOnMe

I think this one is the 'gypsy' set? :huh: I really would like to know all the sets they did for ARTPOP (album) :giveup: They shoot all the ARTPOP photos and the V Magazine photos in 2 days, like 30 sets :giveup: 

Hidden Content

​Not a big fan of that shoot, but it's sad when one person ruins the thing for everybody. :noparty:

​Yeah that's Gypsy :) and right? happens all the time behind the scenes.

Pierre

​Yeah that's Gypsy :) and right? happens all the time behind the scenes.

Such a shame, C2C had great sets. :( 

Paper Gangsta

Do you happen to know about rest of sets ? What does mask set represnt or tech headpiece one ?

antpats2

​what do the others represent? 

I'd say its almost obvious that she did some sets that were about songs that turned out to be outtakes. I wonder if we will ever see any of those. Or if we already have 

I feel like the 'ARTPOP ARM' set represents Aura 

And that the set where its black and shes in underwear is for Sexxx Dreams 

Also i expected the moss set to be for MJH :rip: 

Pierre

I only see sets for Gypsy, Dope, Aura (The arm), Sexxx Dreams with the white underwear and maybe Donatella with the long blonde hair and some florews around her head, the rest is really confusing. Weird she didn't took photos with a Koons Ball. 

• 4 weeks later...
Teal Ambition
Teal Ambition

Faena released this on his Tumblr nearly 5 months ago :rip: 

​Oh well. Didn't know.

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌