💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Outtakes (part 3)

Admin

Featured Posts

gagavsartpop
artpoprebellion

I don't get this shoot. They take random Gaga photos and put them on random heads. I like it tho :P

Interlude

All of the Munro shoot has leaked!

And so, the Tom Munro Outtake era has ended  :worship: 

Honestly, I didn't mind constantly getting them because it's my all time favourite shoot  :legend:

Could someone who's been active in here create a download for the entire shoot? I'd download them off gagapedia but they haven't posted them all and some aren't the original sizes that we got in here. I'd appreciate it a lot :)

#BlackLivesMatter #TransLivesMatter - You let down members of the community and forced us out.

gagavsartpop
Kim Kardashian

EDIT: Nevermind Thanks for the link ^

Edited by SpyrosMonster
Shop SKIMS & SKKN BY KIM online! The Kardashians streaming now on Hulu and Disney+!

MarryTheSequins

i'm not over this yet tho like munro is seriously one of my favourite shoots ever :cry:

I think people forget there are so so many other wonderful shoots Gaga's done apart from official ones for albums and tour promotion. I mean, I can only hope that my other favourites like the Hello Kitty/La Chapelle/OUT Magazine will one day start to leak :giveup:

Hedi Silmane + Nick Knight would be beautiful, but we all know it's so unlikely to happen. So let's just appreciate whatever we get and remember that there are other wonderful photos that await!

gagavsartpop

i'm not over this yet tho like munro is seriously one of my favourite shoots ever :cry:

I think people forget there are so so many other wonderful shoots Gaga's done apart from official ones for albums and tour promotion. I mean, I can only hope that my other favourites like the Hello Kitty/La Chapelle/OUT Magazine will one day start to leak :giveup:

Hedi Silmane + Nick Knight would be beautiful, but we all know it's so unlikely to happen. So let's just appreciate whatever we get and remember that there are other wonderful photos that await!