💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga announces film contest

Carles

Featured Posts

Idk if this is worth anything, but in the chat just now, she said that we can "submit films until whenever" and that she may pick more than one winner.

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't understand why so many people are confused by what she wants :sweat: She wants us to show her our talents in film-making, and maybe even show her how you would shoot her. :) Also, who ever said films had to be made in HD? where is the rule that states anything below HD is obvs not real film-making? David Lynch (Blue Velvet, Twin Peaks etc) released a film shot in below-HD quality and it's amazing. Don't give yourself boundaries like that :)

http://littlemonsters.com/video/50126dbac46c85e25e0023c1 <--please hit Like / comment! <3

Galactastica

I just put mine up last night. You guys should add me on there too, I'm easy to find, just search for Haylan. My submission video is my most recent post.

This is really fun!

Galactastica

They never mentioned a deadline. I guess they'll just decide whenever and keep it loose. That's why I did mine asap to make sure it didn't slip away!

Hmm how does LMs tag order actually work? Like the videos on the Film Submission tag don't seem to be ordered in terms of Likes or comments or anything?

She is soo high, I just hope it's weed :/

She's just high. It's just weed. Not crack or coke.

She is soo high, I just hope it's weed :/

thb it makes sense now...

gaga living halfway between reality and fantasy at all times = gaga living halfway between sober and hammed at all times. :toofunny:

River

Don't get too excited for "a video for each song"... you know it will never happen :toofunny:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Galactastica

If she lets the chosen fans make a video for each song, she really doesn't have to do anything other than pick them and then share them when they are done. Unless she actually wants to invite them along and have them direct a professional shoot with her in it. Who knows! Depending on how she does it, it's all different outcomes. I just hopes she follows through with whatever it is!

Probglum

The beginning :toofunny:

My name is yours! What's Probglum?

Pubichair

I find how it's weird that she liked soooo many sketches yet none of the film submissions are "like" except for the "dear mama monster project" which isn't even really what she asked for.

Archived