Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga talks lip injections

Featured Posts

high heeled fem

Hypocrital with Born This Way? How ignorant are you?

A temporary lip injection is the same thing that wearing a wig, using those facial horns and even fake eyebrows. She didn't permanently altered her body because she wasn't comfortable or not feeling good enough, she just felt like doing it for some time. Everyone that bashes her for this are being hypocrital, because you probably laaaaahv her teal wig but hey, SHE WASN'T BORN THAT WAY EITHER.

:clap: :clap:

I don't get the big deal honestly. Why do you guys have to make a big deal out of every single thing she does. Some of you guys act like you are her mother.

yeah and its scary :wtf: on so many levels as well.........its fine to love her music but to obsesses over if she is smoking, or if she is drinking or if she is getting lip injections etc....is just :wtf: shes a free b---h! and she can do whatever she pleases. She's not a child FFS

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jellybean Monster

I think she did it, cause some of the recent pictures of her I immediately noticed a difference in her upper lips. I'm not here to say she's right or wrong for doing it, or contradictory to what her message of BTW is, but I do think whether she, or we like it or not. If she starts altering her body artificially than she will receive a WHOLE lot of negativity and "hypocrite" accusations from fans, media, and the public. She's a beautiful woman, her lips were great before and I hope she doesn't tread down this path, it tends to be a slippery slope. Also, if you listen to the advice of older industry veterans who had work done when they were younger, they regret it because it looks horrible as they age, and becomes un-fixable. Lip Injections, even the temporary ones are still dangerous.

Well that's a tad hypocritical. But whatever, it's her body.

Not really. She didn't get anything permanently done to herself. She's just being a girl, trying something out. I think everyone just needs to calm down.

imasugarush

Why would such a classy and mature woman, Gaga, just say "I did my lips cuz i got bored"? Why would her reason be "Cuz i got bored"? Its just not Gagalike. :crossed:

Thank you!!!! That sounds like a response a defensive unsure 11 year old would make.

Like are you kidding me people?.. We believe an unverified prt scrn with this quote?

MANiCURE1295

People are still talking about this? Oh my god people it's not permanent. It's not plastic surgery. She hasn't gone against anything she said in the past. CALM YO TITTIES ;)

• 2 weeks later...

So she did lip injections?

What the hell Gaga. :usrs:

Oh well, I don't care. :nails:

Exactly how I feel. I do it all the time. Promise I wont do somethink then I end up doing it. But we should all know its part of the creative process she goes through. Luckily the media hasn't caught on yet. Think of the comments in articles though when/if they do :smh:

Exactly how I feel. I do it all the time. Promise I wont do somethink then I end up doing it. But we should all know its part of the creative process she goes through. Luckily the media hasn't caught on yet. Think of the comments in articles though when/if they do :smh:

I have been thinking of doing it, but my lips are big enough.

:hor:

Archived