💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga talks lip injections

Featured Posts

Jesus, it's just a lip injection, you go in, get injected, leave after 5 minutes, enjoy slightly fuller lips for up to a month.

and BTW is about creating not finding yourself.

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RAMROD

I don't care if it's permanent or not, it's a sign. It's a message. And Lady Gaga is about spreading messages, that's my problem :crossed:

well, the truth is out there *plays X-Files theme*

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

DirtyPonyRebel

am i the only one who doesnt give a ****?

me too, they look like fillers too, they aren't permanent people. :toofunny:

'Other pop stars who have had plastic surgery are harmful and promote insecurity... but my horns are just artistic'

'Other pop stars who have had plastic surgery are harmful and promote insecurity... but my horns are just artistic'

'I think promoting insecurity in the form of plastic surgery is infinitely more harmful than an artistic expression related to body modification.'

Pure Adrenaline

wow I didn't know that if you get lip injections you they would disappear....I'll be thankful if someone tell me more about this....and if that's the case and eventually Gaga's lips will be gone then I'm not worried about

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

'And how many models and actresses do you see on magazine covers who have brand-new faces and have had plastic surgery, while I myself have never had any plastic surgery?

i'll need a screeshot to believe she said that, but I do not doubt she got injections at this point, its very obvious.

scrappy

But on the other hand, it's not such a big deal if it's not permanent. Lip injection is aesthetic medicine, not plastic surgery :D

Not here for this.

Hopefully it was a fake. I really do need to see some receipts. :crossed:

The problem is that even if someone took screenshots, we don't know if it was really her. You'd have to personally check that account, otherwise it could be fake.

Archived