💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Luis Fonsi Afraid to Sing with Gaga

Jenina

Featured Posts

Babel

Suddenly Despacito is the anthem of this generation.

whew we love facts 

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Miaou

Another trendy artist who want to work with her but she won't cause her ****ing ego is too big :rip::rip:

TheRoof
1 minute ago, SexyBat said:

Another trendy artist who want to work with her but she won't cause her ****ing ego is too big :rip::rip:

1 he's been huge since the late 90's  (maybe not in the states and part of Europe)

2 TEA :toofunny:

Babel

Also just a friendly reminder that Luis Fonsi has already collaborated with Christina Aguilera back in 2000 (18 years ago omg I feel so old :selena:)

The guy has always recognized talent so this is huge praise

Miaou
14 minutes ago, MarlonBrando7 said:

1 he's been huge since the late 90's  (maybe not in the states and part of Europe)

2 TEA :toofunny:

1 Yeah I know but he's really big right now 

2 lmao :rip:

Andreu
22 minutes ago, ArtGagaPop said:

OMG despacito is at 5 billlion views, when did this happen, i thought it was at like 2 billion or something :giveup:

It literally is the most viewed video in internet history

Spoiler

As bad romance was:sis:

CakeLikeLG

wow suddenly Despacito is on my playlist

live each day like Gaga might drop an album

Weasel

Could you imagine them collaborating and having the summer hit of 2018? Whew, it would be so cringy yet I'd be so here for the exposure. 

Miel

I still think about the fact that he cheated on his wife while she was recovering from cancer or something.

3 points in and ready for more

GypsyBabe

I feel like so many people want to work with her or have mentioned wanting to work with her over the years and nothing has come of it. It's a shame, really.  :madge:

⚯͛

Ashley
15 minutes ago, GypsyBabe said:

I feel like so many people want to work with her or have mentioned wanting to work with her over the years and nothing has come of it. It's a shame, really.  :madge:

I guess because she’s not interested in them musically, you can’t really force it. In the beginning of her career she did some collaborations because she had to, now she has more freedom over that.

Archived