Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

RESULTS | The Fame Megarate 2.0

Antonio

Featured Posts

The Bling

Again Again is next then :selena: Shame cause it shits on Brown Eyes on any possible way

Sigmund Freud, analyze this

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply
shame
Just now, Antonio said:

which song placed #16?

Bye Bye Again Again

angels forever, forever angels

Antonio

[#16] Again, Again
[Score] 6.356

[Highs] @Antonio @Creyk @littlemonsterL5 @That J @RIPheygirl @MonsterGaga5555 [10]
[Lows] @EvilRegal @HausOfAmericano  [1]

1Se1CeZ.jpg

[ Antonio's Remark ] [10]

A real underrated gem, it's such a raw track that I think even Joanne couldn't match the amount of rawness here, really fun and quirky as well, with a catchy hook, totally underappreciated.

Commentary ]

Hide contents

@That J [10]
I love this one. It amazes me how some versions of the album are missing the best songs while others remain. Crazy.

@The Louvre [8]
A cute song, wish it was on spotify.

@Rumours1977 [7.25]
Had never heard this song before. Funny enough, my least favorite part is the chorus. I really like the verses, though

@Gypsygaga1 [7]
I listened to it like 5 times in my life, so I can't really judge it.

@Gardevoir [7]
Same thing as Brown Eyes she has made better ballads.

@The Bling [7]
Brown_Eyes.mp3 done right :poot: but still doesn't really fit in the album, I'm happy with her being a deluxe track :lana:

@Oriane [7]
It's not on my version of the album so it took me a few years to get into this song, because I didn't like it the first time. But then I listened to it again, years later, and I liked it. It's not one of her best but I love the rhythm and her vocals. And the intro !

@maxblac [7]
I'd love to hear an HQ version or a live version of this. Very cute.

@Gagnetti [5]
Besides being one of my least favorites, I really appreciate its lyrics. It was beautifully and intelligently written with lots of references, such as the Miles Davis album "Kind of Blue" and its track "Blue in Green" in "You said that you knew my eyes changed from kind of green to kind of blue, hey!"

@Bear [5]
The black sheep of The Fame. It feel more like a bonus treat rather than an actual song or part of the album, but nonetheless is still cute and she sounds great on it :flutter:

@PerfectCure [4]
The song is okay for a ride but it gets boring after the 2nd or 3rd listening. Nothing much to say about it to be honest. A cute track but like RDF, it could've easily been replaced with something better.

@ChavaWM [3]
boring

@HausOfAmericano [1]
Why is this even a thing?

𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞

shame

Damn, i think we need to bring back the Excuse Me No reaction just for this megarate :triggered:

lost in limbo

Again, Again do you want me the open the exit door for you?

bgMyK_s-200x150.gif

this is the state of grace, this is the worthwhile fight

The Bling

I'm PISSED and we're not even getting into my faves

P6XduSJ.gif

Sigmund Freud, analyze this

lost in limbo
Just now, Antonio said:

[#16] Again, Again
[Score] 6.356

[Highs] @Antonio @Creyk @littlemonsterL5 @That J @RIPheygirl @MonsterGaga5555 [10]
[Lows] @EvilRegal @HausOfAmericano  [1]

1Se1CeZ.jpg

[ Antonio's Remark ] [10]

A real underrated gem, it's such a raw track that I think even Joanne couldn't match the amount of rawness here, really fun and quirky as well, with a catchy hook, totally underappreciated.

Commentary ]

Hide contents

@That J [10]
I love this one. It amazes me how some versions of the album are missing the best songs while others remain. Crazy.

@The Louvre [8]
A cute song, wish it was on spotify.

@Rumours1977 [7.25]
Had never heard this song before. Funny enough, my least favorite part is the chorus. I really like the verses, though

@Gypsygaga1 [7]
I listened to it like 5 times in my life, so I can't really judge it.

@Gardevoir [7]
Same thing as Brown Eyes she has made better ballads.

@The Bling [7]
Brown_Eyes.mp3 done right :poot: but still doesn't really fit in the album, I'm happy with her being a deluxe track :lana:

@Oriane [7]
It's not on my version of the album so it took me a few years to get into this song, because I didn't like it the first time. But then I listened to it again, years later, and I liked it. It's not one of her best but I love the rhythm and her vocals. And the intro !

@maxblac [7]
I'd love to hear an HQ version or a live version of this. Very cute.

@Gagnetti [5]
Besides being one of my least favorites, I really appreciate its lyrics. It was beautifully and intelligently written with lots of references, such as the Miles Davis album "Kind of Blue" and its track "Blue in Green" in "You said that you knew my eyes changed from kind of green to kind of blue, hey!"

@Bear [5]
The black sheep of The Fame. It feel more like a bonus treat rather than an actual song or part of the album, but nonetheless is still cute and she sounds great on it :flutter:

@PerfectCure [4]
The song is okay for a ride but it gets boring after the 2nd or 3rd listening. Nothing much to say about it to be honest. A cute track but like RDF, it could've easily been replaced with something better.

@ChavaWM [3]
boring

@HausOfAmericano [1]
Why is this even a thing?

tenor.gif?itemid=8177056

this is the state of grace, this is the worthwhile fight

shame

Ok the discostick song can leave next :triggered:

lost in limbo
Just now, TheShameMonster said:

Ok the discostick song can leave next :triggered: