Gagnetti
  • Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Antonio

[#17] Retro, Dance, Freak
[Score] 5.55

[Highs] @That J @maxblac @Beytwice [10]
[Lows] @Torsoface @PerfectCure @ChrisGaga @Sizzily @The Louvre @HausOfAmericano [0]

4OxWA8c.jpg

[ Antonio's Remark ] [6.65]

It has it's redeeming qualities, shouldn't have been last place but that's just my own opinion, GGD says otherwise :triggered: I like the vibe of this song, reminds me of Summerboy, more of the album should've been like this. Got a decent score from me.

Commentary ]

Hide contents

@That J [10]
The music and verses on this fired up banger are EVERYTHING. To this day I can't sit still while this is on.  This is A JAM.  The only issue is the chorus is a tad...repetitive. Other than that minor flaw (which I can forgive), it's a winner in my book.

@maxblac [10]
I wish it was on the standard version of the record.

@The Bling [7.5]
This is a bop :rockstar: But not my cup of tea tbh

@Rumours1977 [7.25]
Another song I hadn’t heard before. It’s a cute, fun song.

@Oriane [6]
It's a bit underwhelming but it's nice to hear something simple and slow in this album.

@ChavaWM [5]
BDR's ugly sister.

@Gypsygaga1 [4]
The worst song on the fame, but I love her cute voice.

@Gardevoir [4]
Another one from her early years, doesn’t lose impact if it was gone, luckily it’s just a bonus track.

@Gagnetti [3.5]
It's one of my least fave but has its sparkle.
What I enjoyed on this song is the instrumental. It's very funky and, as the other bonus tracks. It gives you a throwback to the past, if you're an oldie :P or a taste of 60's funk and glam pop music if you're young just like me.
Some of you might want to kill me, but, IN MY OPINION, what dims the shine of this song is Gaga vocals and the lyrics that, besides having Gaga identity on it, is not that impressive.

@PerfectCure [0]
I never realized why this song made the cut to be honest. There were several unreleased songs (Fooled Me Again, Retro Physical, Sexy Ugly, etc.) that could've replaced it. The rhythm is boring and I think it's my least listened Lady Gaga song. In my opinion it's one of the weakest tracks she's ever released.

@HausOfAmericano [0]
Even Money Honey and Again, Again have reediming points, now this song I would give a 0 to.

@The Louvre [0]
WHAT IS THIS ATROCITY, never heard it before never will again.

𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞

BeIIadonna
1 minute ago, KyliesChild said:

It's just a group chat and people talk about whatever they want basically. There are moderators and other people in charge of organizing the chat just in case. I wouldn't recommend joining however since one of the members shared nude photos to a minor and there are a few moderators who doesn't use their authoritative power correctly :nails:

:gum: It's a new one, that one was shut down

The Bling

A 0? HOW can you give a Gaga song a 0 ?!!?!?!?!????!

CXdYdYU.gif

Sigmund Freud, analyze this

KyliesChild
1 minute ago, HausOfAmericano said:

mess MonsterGaga's chat is not the GGD server

also the nude photos were months ago and one time :laughga: 

alright i guess, i just read "ggd discord" and assumed it was the 2.0 one. there have been other incidents that happened that people did not want to share though besides the one i was referring to

teawhore
Just now, KyliesChild said:

alright i guess, i just read "ggd discord" and assumed it was the 2.0 one. there have been other incidents that happened that people did not want to share though besides the one i was referring to

there's a new one that spawned all the leaks

♡ nyc ♡

Phoebe Buffay

Retro, Dance, Freak is cute tho, but where's Brown Eyes? :oprah: That song can leave. :reductive:

BeIIadonna
Just now, KyliesChild said:

:gum: What, who,where,what,why 

PerfectCure
1 minute ago, The Bling said:

A 0? HOW can you give a Gaga song a 0 ?!!?!?!?!????!

CXdYdYU.gif

The same way you can give it a 10 :triggered:

KyliesChild

hopefully boys boys boys gets the recognition it deserves as well since nobody seems to acknowledge it

lost in limbo

WHAT THE **** IS GOING ON WITH THE BROWN EYES HATE?!

I Am....Disgusted (available on your nearest Walmart)

this is the state of grace, this is the worthwhile fight

Antonio

which song placed #16?

𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞

Archived