Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

(Day 4) Gagania: The War of Five Lands (Roleplay)

A Hybrid

Featured Posts

A Hybrid

Greetings, users of GagaDaily, and welcome to your biggest adventure yet! Love and heartbreak, loyalty and betrayal, science and magic, victory and defeat are just some of life’s irreplaceable sides that await you in this journey you are about to be a part of. You may ask what I am talking about and if I’m lying, but all will be clear, I promise. Just lay back and feast as this audio guides you through the history of a land of mystery.

HISTORY

Spoiler

Welcome to Gagania, a land of mainly two islands. Legends say that these pieces of land were blessed by the magic of many gods, yet cursed by the rest. As far as history goes, the first kingdom to be formed in Gagania, known as Interscopeland by many, had five rulers. The oldest one was called King Ferdinand. Ferdinand gathered all people who he thought was loyal to him to rule the country alongside with him. His wife Mary, Mary’s sister Beatrice, Ferdinand’s brother Arthur and Arthur’s oldest daughter, Joanna

Yet things didn’t go as planned and an argument slowly separated the five leaders. An argument caused by the speculation that Arthur was having an affair with Mary. As soon as things started getting worse, Arthur sent his daughter Joanna north. Thinking that he’s planning his escape, Ferdinand got mad at Arthur and threatened to have him executed. Yet he was not aware that Arthur had both Beatrice and Mary on his side. They all left to build their own kingdoms and left Ferdinand with a small part of the land. They all chose weird names for their kingdoms, because none of them wanted to keep Interscopeland alive.

Ferdinand named his land The Fame, Mary named hers The Fame ‘’Monster’’ as a clear move against his former husband. Beatrice named her land Born This Way, a land where everyone is as free as a person can be. Arthur named his land ARTPOP, a land where creativity and magic are at their fullest. Joanna quickly gained power and took a big part of his land from his father and named it Joanne, after her grandmother. All lands had different goals and the citizens thought this was for the best. Maybe it was, because up until now, hundreds of years later, long after all of the leaders in the story have died, the five lands lived in peace.

But now, the curses and blessings of Gagania emerged again after being forgotten for a long time. Noble members of each land have gained obscure magical abilities. The only problem is that none of them know what to use them for and all of them think the secret of the powers can only be learned once Gagania becomes one land once again. The leaders, who now don’t even remember their ancestors who got separated to live in peace, are starting to prepare their plans of battle to take over Gagania themselves and learn the secrets of magic once and for all!

46_AEB72_D-7280-446_B-_B320-_FF1_FBB3418

HOW TO PLAY

Spoiler

1. Choose a Gaga song from one of the five albums mentioned in the game. The song will determine which land you will be a part of, your name and your magical ability which will be told by me once we have 3 members playing in each land. The song may be from the deluxe/extended versions of the albums. The Fame Monster counts as an album and has its separate land.

2. This is a roleplaying game. You may technically do anything. Go somewhere, talk to someone, spend time learning something etc. 

3. When there is a war between two lands, there will be two phases. In the first phase, the attacking side and the defending side will DM the host. The attacking side will tell how they choose to attack (it can be anything) and the defending side will tell how they prepare for the defense. The host (me) then will make a post telling what happened and if there will be a second phase. If there will be, the two sides may come to an agreement before it happens. The second phase works the same as the first one, the only difference being that at the end there will be a clear winner 100%.

4. There will be 3 players in each land. All of them will have their own represented songs and magical abilities. One of them will be the leader. First one to join a land automatically becomes the leader. If you joined first but don’t want to be the leader say it. The leader controls the army and makes the decisions regarding the land. The leader can’t control other players. Other players can’t betray their land but they can betray their leader and kill/immobilize him if they think that’s for the best of their land, but it isn’t recommended because that means one less magic user.

5. Discover places on your land to learn new things and gain power. Every land has special places to learn about, which might help you if you used it the right way. You can’t ask the host about any places, no matter how unknown they are. Example, the most unclear places in the game are “Beautiful”, “Dirty” and “Rich”. You can’t ask even about them.

6. Deaths can only happen when the OP says so. For example, you may say you stabbed Marry The Night and executed LoveGame, but they can always counter and the OP will make the last call.

7. Any unclear result of actions will be decided by the host.

8. Any unclear rules will be cleared by the host and will be added to the OP. If you doubt that what you plan to do is allowed, DM the OP to ask.

9. The last land standing will win!

TIPS

Spoiler

1. Treat the game seriously. I know that every name seems funny but if you treat them in character and say Interscopeland like you say The Roman Empire, it’s even funnier.

2. YOU are more powerful than anyone in your army thanks to your abilities. Use your abilities properly and in creative ways. You can have one on one battles with other ability bearers if you can find them alone.

3. Don’t join combat if you don’t have a very offensive ability. For example, if someone chooses Hey Girl as their character song, it’s clear that the ability won’t be that strong in battle. Maybe they’ll be a healer and it’ll be best for her to take care of the hurt soldiers.

4. Don’t trust a lot of other players. At the end, there will be one winning land.

5. There are libraries, shops and doctors in all cities. Use them.

6. Be active. Especially leaders.

7. Have fun!

Players: 

Spoiler

Land of Joanne

Leader: @Jus Perfect Illusion

@DiamondKing Diamond Heart

@Avenues Sinner’s Prayer

Full

Land of ARTPOP

Leader:

@LADYGAGASHOOCK Do What U Want

@FrankGutz Swine

@TimisaMonster Aura DEAD

Land of Born This Way

@Trepadation Bloody Mary

@VOLANTIS Heavy Metal Lover

Leader:@HausOfAmericano Scheiße

Land of The Fame Monster

Leader: @The Bling Dance In The Dark

@MonsterGaga5555 So Happy I Could Die

@DramaMonster Alejandro DEAD

Land of The Fame

Leader: @Gardevoir Poker Face

@Ruthy LoveGame

@hellothing Disco Heaven

Spoiler

HOW WARS WORK

The attacking side declares war. First phase, so the first 12 hours start.

The attacking side explains their attack plan very detailed in one DM. Every detail, like with how many of their soldiers, what the magic powered people do during the war, magical beasts etc.

The defending side explains their preparations for the war very detailed in one pm, where and how many the soldiers are. Example: Aura makes a protective barrier, 200 soldiers wait inside the castle, 200 archers on the roof ordered to shoot burning arrows, 1000 soldiers are outside lead by Swine to protect, who doesn't transform until the enemies arrive. Etc...

Every land has 5000 royal soldiers to make things easier. Other races that have made deals to fight are not included. Again, write it all in the PMs. You can PM the host directly if your character wants to go out of plan and be a rebel 

NOW CHOOSE YOUR SONG AND START YOUR JOURNEY

No family’s safe when I sashay

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
A Hybrid
Enzo
Just now, A Hybrid said:

Be active

I HOPE SO
:poot: 

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

A Hybrid
Just now, MonsterGaga5555 said:

Omg I want to join! :giveup: Can I be party of the BTW Island as Bloody Mary? 

You are now the leader of the Land of Born This Way as Bloody Mary. Your ability will be revealed once 20 people join

Enzo
Just now, A Hybrid said:

You are now the leader of the Land of Born This Way as Bloody Mary. Your ability will be revealed once 20 people join

Thanks God,imagine if I was the leader,a mess

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

A Hybrid
2 minutes ago, Avenues said:

I'm here! representing Sinner's Prayer from Joanne city!

914daafa9e9f916c42b0eda5f876ac5df4196adb

You are now the leader of Land of Joanne

Avenues
Just now, A Hybrid said:

You are now the leader of Land of Joanne

I'm not sure if I want to be one :gum:

Commander @Doot will you be our leader? 

Ouch, My back hurts.

TimisaMonster

Aura from the City of ARTPOP

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

A Hybrid
1 minute ago, TimisaMonster said:

Aura from the City of ARTPOP

You are now the leader of the Land of ARTPOP 

A Hybrid
10 minutes ago, Avenues said:

I'm not sure if I want to be one :gum:

Commander @Doot will you be our leader? 

Please keep tagging people like this - we need 20 players to start

mister max