Vivienne Pinay

2jacn6d.jpg

Jinkx Monsoon

okvj2a.jpg

Penny Tration

Edited by Travis Monster

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I loved Alaska, Detox, and Jinkx. Roxxxy was also fun, and normally I'm not here for pageant queens at all.

Jade, Coco, and especially Serena and Alyssa though...no.

HeAteMyHeart

I think this season has a great list of girls and has potential to be better than other seasons. I am personally loving Detox. I want to love Alaska, but part of me feels like she is using Sharon as a crutch already... she was brought up over and over and its only the first episode. I am also hating to love Jade... if she wasn't so damn costume-y she would be amazing. and Alyssa is looking like the new Tyra - The b---h that is good at what she does.

I'm so excited for this season to get underway!

Mythic Mist

OMG, Tonight's Untucked was Hilarious! Coco really brought it.

"She better ChaCha her way out of this!"

"OH NO SHE BETTER DON'T"

"I may be old, but I am WISE"

And she served it as Lashawn Beyond in the reenactments. Really entertaining episode overall.

misanthrope

I don't really care for any of the girls this season. None of them stand out as particularly unique or interesting in my opinion. Not just saying that for the sake of being cynical either :P

We'll see though.

I feel like Raven should have won tbh.

I was Team Raven during her season but on All Stars I wasn't all that impressed.

I think this season has a great list of girls and has potential to be better than other seasons. I am personally loving Detox. I want to love Alaska, but part of me feels like she is using Sharon as a crutch already... she was brought up over and over and its only the first episode. I am also hating to love Jade... if she wasn't so damn costume-y she would be amazing. and Alyssa is looking like the new Tyra - The b---h that is good at what she does.

I'm so excited for this season to get underway!

Alaska was turned down several times. The only reason she finally got on the show is because of Sharon. I kind of feel bad but at the same time its like obviously she was lacking something if she couldn't get on the show by her own merits. Makes me not take her being in the competition seriously at all. Her inclusion this season totally seems like a handout.

Edited by misanthrope

I sorta agree that I'm not head over heels for anybody yet this season. I *like* a lot of these girls--probably a larger percentage than in other seasons. But we don't yet have a Jujubee, or Raja, or Manila, or Sharon for me to get 100% behind.

I do think Alaska genuinely got on because of her own merits. I've seen some of her performances on youtube, and she's genuinely fascinating, and her own beast, very much apart from Sharon (Sharon obviously plays up the goth/comically monstrous, while Alaska's aesthetic seems to veer more toward purposeful coke-***** bustedness). Alaska, like Detox, has obviously been *close* every season (otherwise they wouldn't have made continued appearances on the casting specials). It was just a matter of time for both of them. Now, that it was Alaska's time *this* year might not have been coincidence, but I firmly believe it would have happened anyway in the next couple of seasons.

Was happy to see Serena go. She was way out of her league. "I read books." LMAO.