💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

RuPaul's Drag Race

Travis

Featured Posts

papergangster

Anyone watch Untucked?! Raven SO called out Mimi for being 3rd in the voting for All Stars!

Yeah, I laughed when she was talking about how she didn't know she had many fans.

Team Rujube all the way! :omgexcited:

They are my second favorite.

• 2 weeks later...
Mythic Mist

I can't believe this is only gonna be 6 episodes. I mean, the team dynamic is cool, but I woulda LOVED it if we got a full 12-13 episode season. :/

I'm really not caring for this partner crap for All Stars. I feel like they're just rushing through All Stars before they get to season 5 in January.

Jeremyfame

I'm really not caring for this partner crap for All Stars. I feel like they're just rushing through All Stars before they get to season 5 in January.

They probably lacked budjet. I think it's funny. But only one of them should get eliminated. Or if they have to eliminate 2 every week, it shouldn't be automatically two girls of the same team. But I guess that that contradicts the whole ''Team'' purpose.

I was just really sad at first that pandora had to leave because of mimi

They probably lacked budjet. I think it's funny. But only one of them should get eliminated. Or if they have to eliminate 2 every week, it shouldn't be automatically two girls of the same team. But I guess that that contradicts the whole ''Team'' purpose.

I was just really sad at first that pandora had to leave because of mimi

If they lacked budget, they shouldn't be giving away $100k again tbh :nails:

Queen Gloria

I'm glad Yarlexis went home. I like Alexis Mateo but Yara Sofia is so annoying and conceited. Hoping that Team Shad wins this time.