• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Modern Ecstacy
On 3/30/2018 at 6:33 PM, iAstroLeo said:

The goosebumps when she sang TONIIIGHHTT for the first time :giveup:

PM me the link please. Thanks

HairBow

That was pretty cool to listen to.  It was interesting to see the creative process just unfold like that!

Ziggy

I love that you can tell Madeon is excited to work with her, but also quiet af and she's ENERGIZED lolol

Ziggy
On 3/30/2018 at 8:51 AM, Infinity Wave said:

I rly don't know why Gaga's team should be hurt by this leak, I mean this ain't a new song and it's not even on the last album, plus it's a beatiful song and Gaga is totally contributing in the making of it.

They should actually release all of this stuff themselves :saladga:

I'm confused why this thing was recorded in the first place lololol It's cool, but it seems like an odd thing to record unless she wants to have it for posterity lol

But I'd think they'd be upset because she didn't consent to having a private conversation of hers leaked.

Donatello

PM me invite link pls

Edit: Found it elsewhere. In short, it's an mp3 of piano chords, unseen lyrics, and the co-producer's eureka moment of turning 'tonight' into 'toniiiiiiiiiiiiiight".

ARTPOP2
19 hours ago, Donatello said:

PM me invite link pls

Edit: Found it elsewhere. In short, it's an mp3 of piano chords, unseen lyrics, and the co-producer's eureka moment of turning 'tonight' into 'toniiiiiiiiiiiiiight".

Hey ! Can u send it to ya hunty sis ? :hor:

Donatello
18 hours ago, ARTPOP2 said:

Hey ! Can u send it to ya hunty sis ? :hor:

It's the first link in google :emma: if no longer the first, it's not hard to find, just pretend you're stalking to your ex :emma:

ARTPOP2
3 hours ago, Donatello said:

just pretend you're stalking to your ex :emma:

I promise I'll search for that link with the same discipline and devotion :classy:

Archived