Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
musician

Does Gwen Stefani have stans?

Lava

Featured Posts

Love Gwen and her music, but does she have stans? Like you don’t really see anyone commenting the whole “****ing work/ wig/ **** it up/ Queen” stuff. :huh:

Kinda pains me how she's fallen off. She had a really good run -- two, even (first with the band, then as a solo artist) -- but now she can't get a hit, and I can tell it's not because she doesn't still want to.

But her influence is still felt. I could've sworn the singer on "Feels" was Gwen, before I found out it was Katy Perry. And then, LP's "Lost on You" -- another dead ringer for Gwen, if you only hear it on the radio.

Inferno

She used to. Her popularity is pre-stan culture and pre-internet imo which is why you dont find a sh*t ton of support here or on ATRL. And I think shes very big in latin-american culture at least coming from my perspective of growing up in los angeles and east la and seeing so many latinas idolize her and try to emulate her style etc. Over time thats kind of dwindled and I feel that this current generation coming up doesn't view her in the same edgy light that my generation and gens previous had. Shes irrelevant to Gen Y. And quite honestly the edge isn't there anymore anyway. She fell off for a reason. She still most definitely has fans though and while she may have disappointed me in terms of her lack of creativity and intrigue, I still appreciate L.A.M.B. and old No Doubt.

Adampervez

Theres not many of us, but the few of us that do exist, were so ****ing dedicated.

Ive noticed she actually has a pretty large Twitter fanbase, but many  of them are over 20 and actually adults, so i dont really expect seeing them use 'stan' language

• 1 month later...
culturalbaptism

Yes, she still has a few of us left.

Judas is coming. Let the cultural baptism begin.

SamJ

Me. But her stans are mature and dont get into any beef. The most well behaved fanbase belongs to Gwen Stefani :golfclap:

• 3 weeks later...

Archived