Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
digital art

#10YearsOfGaga - a photobook by me

Panchecco

Featured Posts

Panchecco

Earlier this year I decided I wanted to create something special for Gaga's 10th anniversary so a month ago I started working on a photobook called 10 Years Of Gaga, basically a collection of pictures and collages from 2008 to 2018.

I made it for Lady Gaga Explore which is an italian page I run (alongside other italian fans) on Facebook and today, to celebrate Gaga's 32nd birthday, we announced that we are doing a giveaway (for italian fans only) with the photobook as the prize. Since I'm very proud of the end result I want to share it with you all as well :wub:

For the cover art I really wanted Gaga to wear the iconic 2010 custom made hat from Philip Tracy (which is probably my all time favorite hat she has ever worn) but I colored it a dark purple so that the shimmery stones all over it would look like a starry sky. I also wanted the hat to feel "alive" so I added some iconic elements from Gaga's wardrobe and I made them look like they're "growing" from the hat.

tumblr_p6alcr0OzD1qhqibbo1_1280.png

For the photobook itself I decided to go through each album era in chronological order showing Gaga's style transformation through the years and celebrating each tour and the music videos released during that era. For the final pages of the photobook I decided to focus on achievements and amazing moments in general from the past 10 years so I dedicated a page to the Grammys and another one to the VMAs; I included the Oscars performances, the Golden Globes, a spread for Gaga's acting roles, a collage of some of her most iconic magazine covers and finally two mirrored pages featuring both Super Bowl performances.

Flip through the photobook HERE: https://issuu.com/ladygagaexplore/docs/10_years_of_gaga and let me know what you think :excited2:

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Panchecco

also me when I saw that Gagadaily was also going to announce a project called #10YearsOfGaga on March 28:

DWLIC8NX0AAELHj.jpg

XjJT0Ny.png

Sneaky Oliver

The design is amazing:giveup: I love the Grammys and VMAs collages! It’s insane how some fans say she started changing so much just lately but when we look back every era looks extremely different 

I’m on my Legacy Act era

Panchecco
1 minute ago, ModernEcstasy said:

I want this! 

Mid happily pay for this product 

The photobook is not for sale (mainly because I would get in trouble for selling a product featuring copyrighted material) but I am considering releasing a free pdf version so everyone can download it and maybe print it themselves 

I'll think about it :hug:

F0CK! THIS IS SO GOOD! I was literally speechless everytime I flip the pages! GOOD JOB, like this is so good. Can I atleast save one just for my desktop wallpaper lol

GAGA || TAYLOR || BJÖRK || KENDRICK || LANA || NICKI || MADONNA || KANYE || BEYONCÉ || MARIAH || MCR || KATE || RINA || CHARLI || FIONA

Panchecco
2 minutes ago, Jus said:

Can I atleast save one just for my desktop wallpaper lol

sure, tell me which page so I can send you a HQ version of it in private 

(I ask you not to share it though) 

3 minutes ago, Panchecco said:

sure, tell me which page so I can send you a HQ version of it in private 

(I ask you not to share it though) 

8-9. :usrs:

GAGA || TAYLOR || BJÖRK || KENDRICK || LANA || NICKI || MADONNA || KANYE || BEYONCÉ || MARIAH || MCR || KATE || RINA || CHARLI || FIONA

DaftFameMonster

Fantastic work! Be proud of this. Creativity should always be celebrated. ARTPOP <3 

Panchecco
1 minute ago, DaftFameMonster said:

Fantastic work! Be proud of this. Creativity should always be celebrated. ARTPOP <3 

px9r_f-maxage-0.gif

OMonster

This is absolutely beautiful, wow. 

You are incredibly talented and Gaga needs to see this. 

Every page is just breathtaking :giveup:

Spoiler

GagaDaily has been found dead. There is no way they are going to be able to match that. Iconic :firega:

As a side note, I would absolutely love if you could turn this into a PDF so some of us can download it. This is a monster keep-sake! I am also dying to use some of the pages as my desktop wallpaper, too. 

subtext / fantasy

Panchecco
1 minute ago, OMonster said:

As a side note, I would absolutely love if you could turn this into a PDF so some of us can download it. This is a monster keep-sake! I am also dying to use some of the pages as my desktop wallpaper, too. 

Thanks! I am considering it....

maybe in a month after the giveaway for Lady Gaga Explore is over

Archived