đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

Nier Automata

Seeka

Featured Posts

Seeka

lorekeeper-nier-automata-felsefesi-1170x

The year is 11945 A.D. For hundreds of years, mankind has been locked in a seemingly endless war against an Alien Invasion and their armies of "machine lifeforms". The last few remnants of humanity have been forced to take shelter on the Moon, from which they deploy intelligent android troops to liberate Earth in their stead.To break this stalemate, humanity creates a new organisation called YoRHA, comprising their most advanced android models and military technology to date. Stationed upon an orbital base called the Bunker, the YoRHA-model androids work tirelessly as the new frontline against the machine lifeforms occupying Earth. 2B ("Number 2, Type-B") is an enigmatic but dedicated YoRHA combat model who is assigned to a plucky intelligence operative named 9S ("Number 9, Type-S"). Together they are sent to the ruined surface of Earth to investigate the strange activities of the machine lifeforms, some of whom appear to be mimicking aspects of human civilisation.

Now that it has been released for a full year, and the game has reached tremendous success (in Yoko Taro Nier/Drakenguard standards) and everyone has gotten over the stupid little controversies and stuff, how do you feel about the game? Have you read all the extra side content? Watched the stage plays?

Plus, do you think you know the horrible thing Yoko Taro and his producers hid away in the game?

AnnTakamaki

there're drama behind this game ? :wtfga: i know that he said 2B showing panty just because he likes girls & she have to has a perfect ass or somebody get fired :wtfga:. i watch NicoB let's play of the game & like the main story actually some combat is really cool (credit to Platinum games :lolly:, they did amazing job with Bayonetta too) but  the quest is boring to me, i dont like running around map & collect/ deliever items :sis:

Seeka
26 minutes ago, AnnTakamaki said:

there're drama behind this game ? :wtfga: i know that he said 2B showing panty just because he likes girls & she have to has a perfect ass or somebody get fired :wtfga:. i watch NicoB let's play of the game & like the main story actually some combat is really cool (credit to Platinum games :lolly:, they did amazing job with Bayonetta too) but  the quest is boring to me, i dont like running around map & collect/ deliever items :sis:

There was a whole lot of feminazis who hated the game because it "objectified" women (not ever realizing the existence of Adam and Eve and 9S shota booty shorts) . More controversy erupted when people new to Yoko Taro games said the game was crap when they played only to ending A.

There was quite a few more quests than fetch quests though. Theres an scort mission or two andI know there's a few "go defeat that monster" quests. Due to how Yoko Taro makes game (shoving lore into every possible thing he can find) you can miss a lot if you don't do a quest.

I'm downloading all the extra content. I can't wait to read the novellas.

Archived