💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Will Gaga regain her digital + radio power?

Star

72 members have voted

1. 1. Wil she?

• Yes, Little Monsters unite!
    • No
    • Go and buy BTW album on Itunes

Featured Posts

Jjang

is that a problem? At least, i added more information :nails: i remake this thread, from atrl.

The answer is no.She will not be able to.

LeoFameMonster

There is only one answer to that! it's as sure as the sun will rise tomorrow! :nails: Do you not know who she is?! lol

boysboysboys

It's a struggle, but I do believe it can happen :)

Timing is of the essence next era. Also, Troy must secure as much support from the media and industry people as possible.

I am glad that monsters are voting 3rd Option :awesome:

Lots of artists end eras with floppy singles, and bounce back.

Digital power will be regained when she's selling tracks Monsters don't already own.

MuffinMan

It's gonna happen when stans buy once more Born This Way now available on iTunes and Amazon. :nacho:

Seriously, take off the third option. I hate when people create polls and it's either a yes or no question and somebody chooses the 3rd, utmost irrelevant option of the three just because its in some way, comical. :roll:

Anyways, I think if her music is commercial enough, the general public will eat her up! Lots of people are missing Gaga and she'll slay if she has "the next."

Spanish Eyes

Maybe I'm just getting older, but I would rather she have an album of 17 superb tracks, like Born This Way, as opposed to four or five super hit singles and filler - The Fame. Of course, I love seeing her name at the top of the charts, but I don't think it's the end all be all. Perhaps a balance can be reached?

I'm sure she'll be able to have great digital and radio numbers as long as she gives the general public what it wants, but is that what's truly best for her career? I want her to be a trendsetter, not a trend-follower. And if she doesn't make as much money or get as many audience impressions, then I'll still be happy.

Freddy

Born This Way and TEOG are 2 of her biggest radio hits...

Digital sales were indeed weaker than previous album, but You and I / Judas / Marry The Night weren't radio friendly compared to songs like Telephone / Lovegame / Just Dance...

I always feel weird when people are talking about the whole BTW era as a flop/mistep, when in the end she'll sell 10m singles in the USA, with a 2x platinum #1 album, 4 top 10s hits, etc.

Anyway, if she puts out another pop/happy album, yes, she could do TF/TFM numbers.

Rollercoaster

The thing is, this album was seen by the majority as "for the gays" or "for the freaks" so that meant that the songs wouldn't be popular with the general public in a "I'll dance to this" kinda way, everything was a bit too heavy for that. The only songs that could've been lighter or hits were either hits or didn't get released - Born This Way, TEOG, Scheisse, HML.

The next album, showing less maturity (maturity us old people use to diguise the word 'boring'), she'll smash it.

plus, nobody else will be really doing much at that time, and if they are, she'll easily steal their thunder. Music, awards shows, video releases.... they're all so boring without Lady Gaga.

Archived