Stefani Tee

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

digital art

Artwork for the new leaks

Featured Posts

Loeppke

You can use this forum to post your artwork for the recent wave of leaks. I kept mine simple by leaving text off of the artwork, making it more indie. I also made a little graphic to show you what order I'm putting the tracklist into

Spoiler

6fnv4z.jpg

2iurtad.jpg

I wanted to use on of her earlier photoshoots but they just didn't fit the feel of the music. Let me know what you think, and share what you've come up with!

like what you see? my number is 1-800-u-wish

SpookyKid

Anyone has a "Retro Dance Freak" album cover? he said the Team Love Child songs were for her debut album "Retro Dance Freak", but got cancelled when she met R1 and got into Interscope

Life has a hopeful undertone |-/

Benji

I'm putting the new songs with my other songs, I made this artwork a few years ago and still use it.

6zle1d.jpg

Karl Mak
39 minutes ago, SpookyKid said:

Anyone has a "Retro Dance Freak" album cover? he said the Team Love Child songs were for her debut album "Retro Dance Freak", but got cancelled when she met R1 and got into Interscope

which are the songs for the original retro dance freak? everything? this is so interstinggg

SpookyKid
Just now, Karl Mak said:

which are the songs for the original retro dance freak? everything? this is so interstinggg

he didn't specify sadly

Life has a hopeful undertone |-/

ryanripley

i made a thread asking for album covers for these leaks and all i got were pics of The Fame as a joke :interestinga:

at least there's some here i can pick from

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Gagnetti
1 minute ago, ryanripley said:

i made a thread asking for album covers for these leaks and all i got were pics of The Fame as a joke :interestinga:

at least there's some here i can pick from

I might be doing for some of these during the week

RAMROD

So it's really you who leaked these, been prepared with the cover art at all @Possibly Maybe  :poot:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ ♥ GIVE ♥ ME ♥ CHOCOLATE ♥ 🍫 ♥

Loeppke
4 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

So it's really you who leaked these, been prepared with the cover art at all @Possibly Maybe  :poot:

Yas hunny I even left out "Go Go Go" from my tracklist :rip: But in all seriousness I called the album Musicland and my tracklist is highly recommended for a proper listening experience :sis:  When I can, I'm going to edit "When She Go" to make it flow better, cause it just cuts off and goes straight into "Spin You Around" and it isn't smooth. I may repeat a chorus and just make it fade out like most of the other tracks. 

like what you see? my number is 1-800-u-wish

xokuba
2 hours ago, Gleison Duarte said:
  Reveal hidden contents

ScpHIn1.png57Fs9sI.jpg

By : ME

Please, make covers like this for every song that ever leaked by Gaga! This is such a perfection! I'm shook.

High Princess
3 hours ago, Gleison Duarte said:
  Hide contents

ScpHIn1.png57Fs9sI.jpg

UM HELLO THESE ARE AMAZING

Gagnetti
On 25/03/2018 at 4:42 PM, SpookyKid said:

Who said that? Sorry, I'm just curious. I'll do a cover art eventually

Unbeweavable
On 3/26/2018 at 3:01 PM, Gleison Duarte said:
  Hide contents

ScpHIn1.png57Fs9sI.jpg

I kinda wanna say these are better than most of her real artwork :firega: