💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga is the perfect one to tribute Cher

Red Velvet

Featured Posts

Red Velvet

Imagine this situation: In Cher's 75th birthday, the Grammys chose to tribute Cher for her innovative and amazing contribution not only in pop music but also into female singers. The Grammys also thought of some examples: JLo, Madonna and Rihanna, but the president said that they should pick Gaga. By the pretty flawless view of her chinny chin chin, the committee picked her as the tribute. Cher is officially the 3rd person alive to be tributed by Gaga. 

Now, imagine the performance:

Gaga will open the performance wearing a black curly wig ala C2C and there wearing a Bob Mackie dress, one of her trademarks. She opens a 6 minute medley with I Got You Babe, showing a man similar to Sonny back in the days. The second song was Half- Breed, she then wears a feathered headpiece, similar to the Oscars back in the 80's, showing slight choreography with Cher's consent. The 3rd song was If I Could Turn Back Time, she removes the skirt of the Bob Mackie trademark dress which was replicated. She then dances with 6 gay sailors who were big stans of Cher and Gaga, they are also triggered because the duet never happened. The final song in the medley was a 2 minute version of Believe where drag queens including the great Chad Michaels was on stage, dancing with her. Within the final lyric, she posed like Cher.

(SORRY I AM JUST DELULU)

BLACKPINK IN YOUR AREA

Glamourpuss

I wouldn't want anymore tributes either but she definitely has to do one for Cher at some point in her lifetime. She's got the best vocals for it and it would just be amazing. 

Zaskar
12 minutes ago, McMonster08 said:

If Cher is alive, why not let herself perform:laughga: but that's a cute concept:lolga:

That's not how "tribute" works :poot:

TimisaMonster

Maybe then she can finally sing The Greatest Thing live as a one time special tribute to Cher :giveup:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

McMonster08
1 hour ago, ARPiT said:

That's not how "tribute" works :poot:

Mess, I was thinking of Cher performing at BBMA's last year, forgot that it's not a tribute but a lifetime achievement awarding:lana:

Avenues
8 minutes ago, YuyiTale said:

I think Gaga deserves TRIBUTE performances to from other artists.... 

She's not old enough :laughga:

Ouch, My back hurts.

ordinarynam1310

I feeling in the next 10 years Gaga will be at every Grammys tribute ceremony then she would be crown as the Tribute Queen

Archived