Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

The Most Quiet The Fanbase Has Been Between Eras

AJK273

Featured Posts

AJK273

This recent timing as a Gaga stan, A Little Monster, Has probably been the most quite out of any I have ever experienced and I have been a fan since 2008. 

Im wondering why though, like surely it would be busier with the theories of LG6 being sooner than we think and the lead up to A Star Is Born but it has been really slow. 

The second quietest I have ever seen the monsters was during the end of Cheek To Cheek/ARTPOP till AHS . It only picked up then because of AHS and various performances (E.g. Her Grammys Bowie Tribute and Oscars Performance).

What is your opinion on this sudden dip in monster activity.....

Have we lost a lot of the fanbase? Has the fanbase matured or tamed itself? Or is the fanbase passionate and we just can't see it?

Let me know what you think

:firega:

Messy, Petty, Beautiful, Covergirl

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Reid LePage

well, we got sick of the rumour threads, and gaga is on a break bc she's unwell, what is there to say?

homomo

I’d say so. I joined in June 2012, and this is by far the quietest this forum has been. 

RAMROD

Well, there aren't much to talk about regarding Gaga at the moment. And the twitter insider stuffs been too much and xhausting, people may learn to approach with care when it comes to rumours now.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

The Bling
5 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Well, there aren't much to talk about regarding Gaga at the moment. And the twitter insider stuffs been too much and xhausting, people may learn to approach with care when it comes to rumours now.

giphy.gif

Sigmund Freud, analyze this

RAMROD
Just now, The Bling said:

giphy.gif

some does tbh

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

TimisaMonster

No...post-broken hip was the most quiet...

Gaga didn't post pics, tweet, etc...

Only time she commented was on a pic fans were joking wasn't her. She put on white heavy face powder and said "it's me" and fans felt sooooooo bad and uncomfortable

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

tomsches

I suppose the number of new fans that join this side for each era is slowly decreasing. So the majority of us have been a fan since the beginning of other eras. During the earlier eras of Gaga's career we had to learn the hard way how annoying rumors and theories can be. No we have all grown up and we have learned to be quiet and to wait. Also, Gaga doesn't tease her new work as much as she did before BTW and ARTPOP 

The Child

Because we’ve finally learnt to not hype ourselves that’s it.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Benguan
31 minutes ago, CrazyMonster said:

Because we’ve finally learnt to not hype ourselves

did we?:oprah:

Yes I think it is and it is for a few reasons:

1. Gaga's fan base has aged a bit. As the years have gone by most fans who started out with her are a little older and busier and have less time to indulge in rumors online or fantasies like they did back in the day. 

2. Gaga hasn't really snatched a ton of new youthful fans. Her fan base has 100% diversified as now she has a lot of older fans and middle aged women but those demographics don't typically spend their time on fan forums. 

3. There isn't much to talk about honestly. Fans have wizened up and gossip and rumors don't trigger the same chain reaction as they once did. Yes it was more fun but because of points 1&2 these things are not the same and have changed. 

All in all this is normal for an artist who has been in the game for 10 years...sure many fan bases of popgirls who have been around more then Gaga are sometimes even more active than ours now a days but this is just a part of the Little Monster cycle right now. Who knows? Maybe she will snatch more youthful and non jaded fans with LG6 that will shake up this fan base again! 

ryanripley

most of the core fanbase grew up (it's been 10 years lol) and gaga doesn't tease anymore thank goodness

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

littlepotter

why is everybody failing to mention the fact that this time we know for sure we'll be getting at least one album and movie before the end of the year (asib + soundtrack). it's much easier to get irritable and easily excited when you have no clue what's coming or when it's coming - this time we're a lot more relaxed since we know we have asib to look forward to.

chaeri pls

MsSwan

As much as the rumour threads can be annoying and redundant, let’s be honest, there hasn’t be a whole lot else to talk about as of late. Nothing terribly exciting at least. I’d prefer that over talking about our favourite songs from her album from 10 years ago. 

64ca97cdc723d853e4e241ca9677697bedc57f82

Archived