💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Do you think Gaga listens to Top 40 songs?

dit

Featured Posts

Do you think Gaga listens to Top 40 songs on radio / spotify or is she too cool and different / hipster for that? :oprah: 

Personally I think she listens to organic, non GMO, fat free music right now while she takes care of her chickens and horses :oprah: you?

shame

I think she only listens to it if she's on it :derpga: other than that she listens to heavy metal or jazz :tony:

angels forever, forever angels

Glamourpuss

I imagine she doesn't like the top 40 but is prone to liking the odd catchy song. 

When she released Joanne she said she wanted to make music she would listen to herself. Now that she's older she's probably over the songs with shallow lyrics that are only good because they're an ear worm type of track. 

RAMROD

She mainly listens to rock and metal music, man! There were candids and her own insta video where she playing some of those. But yes, some Top 40s too.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

She’s a music chameleon herself so I assume she listens to multiple sounds and not Top 40. 

DavidJP

Well she does have a lot of friends in the industry so maybe if theyre on it. but i feel like she listens to older 80's and 70's rock/pop and jazz

I’m sure she likes all kinds of music, probably not just Top 40 (like this website :poot:). 

I think DJWS listens to Top 40 tho :trollga:

Werk

I remember from an interview (I believe it was PI era) that she and the producers, etc. weren't trying to make songs that sounded like what was on the radio because that's what they're not into 

TimisaMonster

Not really...I'm sure she listens CASUALLY if she's in a car or at home cooking but overall...nah

I'm the same way...

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

I think she bops to Bowie every day

And secretly to Lana Del Rey:ladyhaha:

Spoiler

jk about the Lana part

Lazlo

Quartz

I mean she loved You Belong With Me by TS. She also referenced Uptown Funk tons of times while making Joanne that it became a running joke between Mark and her.

But I wouldn't blame her if she didn't. I don't. You can only listen to so much generic garbage. :laughga:

Inside, we are really made the same. 🕊

Archived