Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

My Vegas residency predictions

Bloodyjack

Featured Posts

Bloodyjack

My dream setlist:

Highway unicorn (this song is perfect for mother monster to make an explosive entrance maybe on a motorcycle waving around a LGBTQ flag)

2. Dance in the dark (it's a bop I wanna hear it at least one more time)

3. John Wayne (the first two songs are heavily electronic so this would mesh well with them and it would give her another chance to use that motorcycle)

4. Dancin in circles (again it's a pop and is the perfect chilled out song to fill the gaps)

Act II. I'm not quite sure if they usually have acts at a residency but I think short breaks would be a good idea for gaga cause not only would it give her a an opportunity to rest her body but it also means fantastic interludes.

5. ARTPOP (the beat would play out in the interlude and then once it finishes gaga would pop up from under a cloud a smoke meaning she's been on stage throughout the whole Interlude but just on her back. This would definitely get a loud crowd pop)

6. Bloody Mary (a nice electronic song to carry on from ARTPOP and gaga always seems to have something up her sleeve for performances of this song so I'm sure we would get some nice creepy theatrics)

7. So happy I could die (just a little nastalgia trip)

8. Paparazzi (one of my favourite mainstream gaga bops. I was so disappointed at that half assed JWT performance of it)

9. Telephone (there's gonna be a ton of fake fans at the residency who just came to hear the hits. This should feed them)

10. Alejandro (the II act I came up with is quite dark with a ton of electronics this would be the perfect way to end it.

Act III

11. Applause (a fast high energy performance with a classic cheesy gaga intro and lots of fan hugging and high fiving 

12. Pokerface (another classic to feed the fake fans)

13. Marry the night (an underatted BTW bop. Would be great to hear it again with a return of the blonde and black wig and the artificial baby bump from radio 1 big weekend)

14. Manicure (an underatted ARTPOP bop)

15. Perfect illusion (I know it gets hate but I can't see why 

Two songs from LG6

Act IV. Every tour usually has a slow melancholy act with gaga at a piano. This would be it 

16. You and I (another nastalgia bop don't understand the hate

17. Million reasons (it's a bit overused but still a fabulous power ballad)

18. Speechless (I miss this song)

19. Gaga will introduce Tony Bennett to sing the lady is a tramp. (It's heavily gossiped about whether he'll make an appearance I hope so)

Act V

20. Schiesse (a classic gaga power ballad)

21. Born this way (with the right theatrics this would be epic)

22. Bad romance (a brilliant hit would get a huge pop)

Encore: a song from LG6

What I think we're realistically getting:

1. Pokerface

2. Perfect illusion

3. Dancin in circles 

4. Just dance

Act II.

5. Lovegame 

6. Telephone

7. Applause

8. Born this way

9. Amen fashion

10. Marry the night

Act III.

11. Bloody Mary.

12. Pokerface

13. Alejandro

14. Judas

Act IV

15. The edge of glory

15. You and I 

16. Speechless

17. Dope

18. Tony Bennett

Act V

19. million reasons

20. Million reasons

21. Million reasons

Encore: million reasons (:ladyhaha:)

Gagadonna

Make your post look clearer, it looks messy and doesn't make the reader want to read it :emma:

edit: okay I read everything and your ideas sound dope. 

Bloodyjack
Just now, Gagadonna said:

Make your post look clearer, it looks messy and doesn't make the reader want to read it :emma:

who are you taking to:what:i am not your English student and I don't know how clear I could possibly make it i payed more attention to grammar than most people would on this site

Gagadonna
Just now, Bloodyjack said:

who are you taking to:what:i am not your English student and I don't know how clear I could possibly make it i payed more attention to grammar than most people would on this site

okay :huh:

Regardless, I was not referring to your grammar or anything, just to the structure of your post. Your first setlist looks way too dense with the descriptions, it lacks clearness. You can fix it by moving the descriptions into a "spoiler" box for instance ;) 

Bloodyjack
Just now, Gagadonna said:

okay :huh:

Regardless, I was not referring to your grammar or anything, just to the structure of your post. Your first setlist looks way too dense with the descriptions, it lacks clearness. You can fix it by moving the descriptions into a "spoiler" box for instance ;) 

That in my opinion looks messy and whenever I click on a post with a spoiler boxes or hidden content I don't wanna read it cause it looks out of place:bye:

ryanripley
8 minutes ago, Bloodyjack said:

and yet not one comma was found in this post :poot: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Gagadonna
1 minute ago, Bloodyjack said:

That in my opinion looks messy and whenever I click on a post with a spoiler boxes or hidden content I don't wanna read it cause it looks out of place:bye:

Too bad for you if you refuse to take advice from other members ;) Do not complain if your post gets little attention. 

Glamourpuss

I'm sorry but I also found it difficult to read at first glance. Nobody likes a wall of text and even though the lines were separated it just seemed a bit messy. With larger posts it's essential that you format it correctly. 

I read it all though. I think the realistic list is probably correct but I don't think she'll do Amen Fashion. 

Bloodyjack
2 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

and yet not one comma was found in this post :poot: 

Wow your everywhere on this sight lol:awkney: and what can I say I just don't think it's that relevant. it's a gaga fansite with a bunch of twinks who will probably be drunk at the time of reading this. It's not like it's gonna effect my reputation and I still payed attention

Bloodyjack
2 minutes ago, PussyGlam said:

I'm sorry but I also found it difficult to read at first glance. Nobody likes a wall of text and even though the lines were separated it just seemed a bit messy. With larger posts it's essential that you format it correctly. 

I read it all though. I think the realistic list is probably correct but I don't think she'll do Amen Fashion. 

Thanks I guess :selena:

ryanripley
Just now, Bloodyjack said:

Wow your everywhere on this sight lol:awkney: and what can I say I just don't think it's that relevant. it's a gaga fansite with a bunch of twinks who will probably be drunk at the time of reading this. It's not like it's gonna effect my reputation and I still payed attention

i was joking :poot: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Bloodyjack
Just now, ryanripley said:

i was joking :poot: 

I know I just wanted to give a comeback anyway

The previous comments on the OP. :ladyhaha:

Honestly I think the stage isn’t big enough for Gaga to do an over the top production like her tours. Also the setlist may consist all her hit singles and some fan favorites. 

Obvious Songs:

Just Dance

Poker Face

Love Game 

Paparazzi

Bad Romance

Telephone

Alejandro

Born This Way

The Edge Of Glory

Applause

Million Reasons

TimisaMonster

Vegas will have LG6 with some fan faves and her hit singles...not the opposite 

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Archived