💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Have you ever had a teacher drag Gaga?

sarahb

Featured Posts

sarahb

I had a teacher in a marketing class drag her for being 'past it' for a couple of minutes (everytime I thought he was done he kept going :saladga:). I just need to know that other people have sat there feeling helpless and angry while a teacher dragged Gaga to hell and back :selena:

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Original Diva

no. my history teacher loves her. She has a telephone poster up in her classroom

excuse me no

sarahb
1 minute ago, MonsterGaga5555 said:

:derpga: They don't speak of her

I wish mine did the same :emma:

Pamelaisley

My French teacher told me to zip up my jacket because my shirt was "inappropriate" and she would say things like, "Is she still around?" "does she still make music?" I was wearing the ARTPOP chair shirt :neyde: I don't think she liked Gaga that much but I always incorporated her into my projects so haha 

(Not really a drag, but its about Gaga and teachers-) And in my junior year history class, I drew Gaga's name from the AP album cover on my binder and as my teacher was checking my work he saw it and said, "I never knew she could sing like that!" This was after she sang the National Anthem in 2016. I just smiled because I been knew she could sing and i was tired of hearing it. 

the moon lights her way 🌖🦇

duckworth

my teacher said she was a hermaphrodite :awkney:

Spoiler

it sparked a debate in the class with me against the rest of them

saispas

When i wore the pink rhino shirt (jwt) to school, my calculus teacher said that my shirt was weird and then he was like "i havent heard of her since 2010" :selena:

sarahb

I'm thinking I could wear a Gaga shirt to his class but then he'll probably just drag me so :toofunny:

IAmNotHere1997

nope. they don't talk about her at all.

Spoiler

also, my mom hates her :neyde: but she hates, like, every pop star so :lolly:

flynn99

this isnt a drag but my business class were pretend planning a trip somewhere and i did vegas for Gaga and she used mine as an example and was like 'Flynn's a little monster' and i was like yass!!

Black Jesus †

shame

My computer science teacher was a huuuuge fan. Back in 2013, he played the Xtina/Gaga DWUW duet for the whole class on the projector screen. He said that he was shook when he woke up that morning to find two vocal queens have joined forces to perform together and that he never would've thought it was possible (guess he was around to follow the Xtina vs Gaga 2010 "feud" :derpga:) He constantly praised her and would often show her videos to the class :diane: I miss ha.

angels forever, forever angels

mister max

I remember my english teacher praising her :awkney: it was one of the most awkward things ever since he is very conservative and silent and stuff 

He said he went to the BTWB and praised her voice and her body :icega:

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

Serial Chiller

I'm a teacher and my students once dragged Gaga by asking "Isn't she the one who sang Cheap thrills" :neyde:

McMonster08

My English teacher during Senior high gave an example of a hyperbole, "Lady Gaga is the greatest performer of all time" and then justified that it's a hyperbole because Madonna is still the greatest according to her.:selena:

This was during Monster era.

Archived