Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Backwards Work Tape

Indiana

Featured Posts

Indiana

Hi! So, lately I have been listening to a lot of 70s music such as Fleetwood Mac's Rumours and Tusk (Amazing albums)

I'm in love with the 'Organic', raw sound and the use of fun, simple chord progressions and catchy lyrics and melodies. I wanted to get back to the basics with my own music and come up with some really beautiful harmonies and catchy melodies using real instrumentation.

I have been working on a new sound with a few friends and we have come up with some great songs that we all love. We haven't yet had the chance to go to an actual studio so we have around 30 demos of songs that all have a similar sound and production. 

I was just wondering if you guys would be here for this aesthetic and sound and if you would like an album or collection of songs in this vein?

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TimisaMonster

I personally am not  a fan of the style...but do you and let you and your friends make the music you want 

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Indiana
22 minutes ago, TimisaMonster said:

I personally am not  a fan of the style...but do you and let you and your friends make the music you want 

:happy:

Ah this is soooooooooooooooooo Beautiful! You really on the right track to get it right!

Sound reallu str8 out of the 70's, nice production, so simple... love it

Indiana
1 minute ago, Leeo said:

Ah this is soooooooooooooooooo Beautiful! You really on the right track to get it right!

Sound reallu str8 out of the 70's, nice production, so simple... love it

Wow! Thank you! :excited2:

1 minute ago, Indiana said:

Wow! Thank you! :excited2:

Are there other songs up? Keep the thread updated if u guys drop\get more songs "ready"!

Cannot believe u said that's not "finished" yet, sound really cool. I love the person talking on the background and the click to start the piano tho hahahaha

derpmonster

I thought this post was gonna be someone posting a reversed Angel Down (Work Tape) track as "new music." :toofunny:

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

Indiana
7 minutes ago, Leeo said:

Are there other songs up? Keep the thread updated if u guys drop\get more songs "ready"!

Cannot believe u said that's not "finished" yet, sound really cool. I love the person talking on the background and the click to start the piano tho hahahaha

We have tons of stuff! I will post more demos if you like? and yes, we need to get into a studio and really polish the tracks... Hahaha yes the British accent belongs to the drummer on the track :toofunny:

Indiana
1 minute ago, derpmonster said:

I thought this post was gonna be someone posting a reversed Angel Down (Work Tape) track as "new music." :toofunny:

hahaha sorry to disappoint 

derpmonster
3 minutes ago, Indiana said:

hahaha sorry to disappoint 

I'm bookmarking the post. Can't listen right now but will when I get home. :) I always love when indie musicians post their stuff! Especially fellow monsters.

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

Archived