💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is this Alleged SiRE leak real or not?

27monster27

Featured Posts

27monster27

Ok, so here is the original (...well, second) post that discusses this leak that is allegedly SiRE:

Here is a link to the snippet itself (I recommend listening with headphones because I noticed that there are certain things that you can't hear without headphones.):

http://picosong.com/WvNe/

There are some rumors that this was intended to be played at the cancelled Dive Bar Tour in July of 2017. Here is an alleged video:

(If this doesn't link like the way I wanted it to, it is on the fifth page, and then scroll down a bit.)

Evidence that the snippet Might be real:

DJWS said himself the the BPM of SiRE is 103, and this snippet has a BPM of 103. Someone also pointed out that backstage at one of the ArtRave's, Lady Gaga was snapping while singing like it goes in this snippet. Also, the OP of the thread said that they put this into iTunes and all of the info for the song instantly filled out by itself.

Evidence that Lady Gaga wanted to play SiRE at the Dive Bar Tour in July of 2017:

She stated that the Dive Bar Tour had a "super secret set list." Plus, I don't know how many LG6 songs she had ready for the upcoming album at the time, so it is possible that it could have been SiRE. (Also, in the video, I think that the audio replays in some part intentionally to help the listener hear certain parts. Although, this is just a guess.)

Evidence that SiRE was not intended for the Dive Bar Tour:

The video is of (as was stated in the post linked above) conveniently low quality, not to mention that the screen is literally black.

he/him/his

shame

If it is real then ACT II, I'm devastated.

angels forever, forever angels

Chromatislaps

it sounds like a bop  

z8BauMV.gif

but then again it also reminds me of a Chainsmokers song...so

giphy.gif

monsterdino

Sire is produced by Zedd and whoever uploaded this file included

Artist:Paul Blair

Album:ACT. II DEMOS +

so yeah this is fake and some fan is just being messy

/end thread

WeDontStop

interesting, im hoping something leaks some day, hopefully today or tommorow, as soon as possible

i got the boys in dubai

Enzo
39 minutes ago, monsterdino said:

/end thread

Sire is produced by DJWS

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

27monster27
44 minutes ago, monsterdino said:

/end thread

SiRE is produced by DJWS though.

he/him/his

monsterdino
10 minutes ago, Enzo said:

Sire is produced by DJWS

7 minutes ago, 27monster27 said:

SiRE is produced by DJWS though.

wasnt the isntrumental of sire included in his album or something or am I mixing songs up

KyliesChild

it is a song produced by zedd so chances are it is going to sound so dated. i only want to hear sire out of mere curiosity tbh. this snippet just sounds so fake anyway.

KyliesChild
4 minutes ago, monsterdino said:

wasnt the isntrumental of sire included in his album or something or am I mixing songs up

no, that was a song from zedd's album. he supposedly used the instrumental of onion girl on one of his songs but he said that he did not on twitter. apparently djws produced the song and it had a bpm of 103. i think he deleted the tweet though. someone should check if this has a bpm of 103.

27monster27
2 minutes ago, monsterdino said:

Onion Girl and Temple are the songs rumored to be reused on his album, not SiRE. 

he/him/his

Archived