💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Would you be here for....

PerfectIllusion

Featured Posts

PerfectIllusion

.....A Greatest Hits collection with few new tracks?

So, 2018 marks 10 years of LADY GAGA wouldn't it be a perfect time to release a compilation of the biggest hits.

I know that Gaga wants to create something new all the time but we also thought that the Vegas Residency rumors were bs and she would never do that :trollga:

So maybe a greatest hits album with 3 new singles before the residency would be a great idea and im sure it would sell very well...

But on the other hand there's nothing more exciting than a new Gaga era and a full album of new songs so idk

What do u think?

The Bling
1 minute ago, PerfectIllusion said:

.....A Greatest Hits collection with few new tracks?

YES :selena:

The thirst for more Gaga is killing me :creepflop:

Sigmund Freud, analyze this

shame

No. Greatest Hits albums are a sign of an impending flop imho

Christina Aguilera - Keeps Gettin Better(WORSE) -> Bionic (invented flop) :selena:

Madonna - The Immaculate Collection -> Erotica (relative flop)

Madonna - Celebration -> MDNA :derpga: (legit flop)

angels forever, forever angels

rumours

Do I get my Dolly duet that I’ve been asking for? :excited2:

Or are the tracks like “The Cure”? :emma:

PerfectIllusion
7 minutes ago, TheShameMonster said:

No. Greatest Hits albums are a sign of an impending flop imho :selena:

But Gaga started flopping 2 albums ago :emma: she is still successful but her sales will decline with every album now..

Andrew Warhola
5 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

here for it

Does it count if you're always here, anyway?

giphy.gif

she's a party girl with a bad habit for drugs

The Bling
5 minutes ago, PerfectIllusion said:

But Gaga started flopping 2 albums ago :emma: she is still successful but her sales will decline with every album now..

tenor.gif

Sigmund Freud, analyze this

PerfectIllusion
Just now, The Bling said:

tenor.gif

Every female pop star is kinda flopping now im not hating on Gaga, today if you want a hit you have to make generic radio friendly crap..

KyliesChild

no because it's pointless if it would be released in 2018. she's already given an homage to her career many times, so releasing a greatest hits album this year would seem so desperate. she needs to have another huge hit or two and then she could release one but hopefully that won't happen anytime soon since she has a soundtrack and an upcoming studio album in the works. 

PerfectIllusion
3 minutes ago, KyliesChild said:

no because it's pointless if it would be released in 2018. she's already given an homage to her career many times, so releasing a greatest hits album this year would seem so desperate. she needs to have another huge hit or two and then she could release one but hopefully that won't happen anytime soon since she has a soundtrack and an upcoming studio album in the works. 

I agree but can Gaga get a hit in today's music ? :saladga:

vinster13
6 minutes ago, PerfectIllusion said:

the cure went platinum with no promo

ryanripley
24 minutes ago, PerfectIllusion said:

:triggered:

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

KyliesChild
9 minutes ago, PerfectIllusion said:

of course she can, she has the potential to for sure. the success of "the cure" was most likely an investigation by her management to see her demand in terms of making pop music without any promotion. it was a decent hit without any promo. literally anyone can have a #1 hit if it is a good song and the artist and their management play their cards right. i don't know why her fans are doubting her—especially if they are the ones who have the potential to make her having another #1 hit a reality 

Archived