other

[GAME] GGD Danganronpa - Season 1 (END)

BeIIadonna

Featured Posts

BeIIadonna
Just now, Noah said:

giphy.gif

bring it

It will start in like 2 weeks I think? :oprah: Maybe next week if I can plan it fast enough

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Seeka

I would like to help next season but alas no internet. Besides occasionally checking in by phone. 

I would like to help with one of the next games. I'll hit you guys up when I has stable internets.

*enter nagito waving gif here*

BeIIadonna
1 minute ago, Seeka said:

I would like to help next season but alas no internet. Besides occasionally checking in by phone. 

I would like to help with one of the next games. I'll hit you guys up when I has stable internets.

*enter nagito waving gif here*

When do you think you may have internet? :oprah: And how are you talking at the minute? 

The Bling

Why the **** is TheShameMonster alive :saladga:

And how many times have I died already :saladga::saladga::saladga::saladga::saladga:

MMM EEE SSS SSSSSSS 

Sigmund Freud, analyze this

BeIIadonna
1 minute ago, The Bling said:

Why the **** is TheShameMonster alive :saladga:

And how many times have I died already :saladga::saladga::saladga::saladga::saladga:

MMM EEE SSS SSSSSSS 

:trollga: 1) I felt bad for our iconic Gaga stan

2) Like... 3 :poot: 

The Bling
Just now, MonsterGaga5555 said:

:trollga: 1) I felt bad for our iconic Gaga stan

2) Like... 3 :poot: 

:smh:

The Bling

I'm participating in the next one though :hor:

3 minutes ago, MonsterGaga5555 said:

It will start in like 2 weeks I think? :oprah: Maybe next week if I can plan it fast enough

ohh so there's time to watch some of the episodes :staymad:
tumblr_ojhvuzEe0X1vaj1e1o4_400.gif

katya zamo is not only my spirit animal

24 minutes ago, Raga said:

wait so you weren't the mastermind from the begining?! :wtfga:

sis spill the tea:tea:

also who was the last killer :huh:

LADYGAGASHOOCK

Mess at me missing the final reveal, master, forgive me:poot:

tumblr_static_tumblr_mphscvhtou1snodp4o1

@MonsterGaga5555 What happened to us though?:poot: Is my destiny to be your trustful servant forever?:lolga:

or don’t tell me we both got this treatment:poot:

hoCqFV.gif

Noah
18 minutes ago, Raga said:

also who was the last killer :huh:

It was me because I was bored :( 

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

3 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

so did ya'll finally work it out

47 minutes ago, MonsterGaga5555 said:

[Reconstruction]

Hours before the plan, The Bling had made a small alliance with @LADYGAGASHOOCK to pull off a murder plan. He had gone to the Kitchen and grabbed the sharpest knife left, then convinced the creator to make an endoskeleton. He then went to the hospital to place the endoskeleton inside of the previously dead body. He then disguised the body as themselves, to convince the others that they were dead. Next, they cut out a small enough hole to not be noticed, but big enough to fit the knife, through the wall. Once the plan had started, The Bling controlled the body with a remote control, so he could make the illusion of him still walking around. They then moved the robot to the library door, to finally finish his plan. To pull it off, @LADYGAGASHOOCK had detonated the bomb on the library door, and blew the robot into the wall. Using fake blood bags and the knife, The Bling had successfully faked his own death. When revived later on, the head master had poisoned him.... or so they thought. He had actually again used the same body, but changed the clothes, and injected the poison into that to also finish the illusion. However, when the robot fell to the floor, it had caught fire, leaving one side of it burnt, while the other side was left untouched. But, due to the impact, one of the fake eyes from the robot had fell out in the trial room, and cleaned up to hide all evidence. However, he never thought that anyone would find the hidden passage, so left all the plans and weapons inside of the walls of the school. During that time, he had been helping Junko with the killing game. That's how it happened

Archived