💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

[GAME] GGD Danganronpa - Season 1 (END)

BeIIadonna

Featured Posts

BeIIadonna
Just now, Avenues said:

I too have some pieces of advice to make this game more interesting in a way we participants get more to do and not sit here being controlled by what fancies your imagination :selena:

I'd like us to get more control. 

In what way? :selena: The murders picks the death? 

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Noah
10 minutes ago, MonsterGaga5555 said:

like I described @seXXX dreams death, using @mister max:sis: and @August Blue's room

seXXX Dreams was on his way to visit me at the school hospital. Due to the fact that mister max bought me a cake earlier, I asked seXXX dreams for a knife to cut the cake open with. He was supposed to arrive at 5pm but then called me and said he'd come later. To trick him, I put some slime on the ground, hoping he'd trip. Which he did and the knife he carried landed right in his body, making him bleed to death before opening my Door. To cover my tracks, I cleaned the aisle and put the body into August Blue's room, only finding out moments later that he died. I return to my hospital bed without anyone noticing. 

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

BeIIadonna
1 minute ago, Noah said:

like I described @seXXX dreams death, using @mister max:sis: and @August Blue's room

seXXX Dreams was on his way to visit me at the school hospital. Due to the fact that mister max bought me a cake earlier, I asked seXXX dreams for a knife to cut the cake open with. He was supposed to arrive at 5pm but then called me and said he'd come later. To trick him, I put some slime on the ground, hoping he'd trip. Which he did and the knife he carried landed right in his body, making him bleed to death before opening my Door. To cover my tracks, I cleaned the aisle and put the body into August Blue's room, only finding out moments later that he died. I return to my hospital bed without anyone noticing. 

:trollga: Season 2 sounds less messy already

I thought that since it's a new season everyone could play if they wanted to? :selena:

Clearly not :interestinga:

But if there's any way that I could participate in the next season that would be awesome thank you!! 

Avenues
4 minutes ago, MonsterGaga5555 said:

Something I'd like to call

Decisions. 

You'd give us multiple choice questions, and the decision we take will alter what's going to happen. 

For example 

Like if Avril wanted to kill me in the gym and hence asks me to cone there at midnight via a letter. 

I get to choose if I want to go or not. 

But if Avril wanted to kill me in my room, I get to choose wether to stay or go check the gym. 

But frame the question in a way, I don't get to know where Avril would want to kill me, making it a 50/50 for me. 

(Yes, I'm still salty)

Ouch, My back hurts.

BeIIadonna
1 minute ago, Blue Madonna said:

I thought that since it's a new season everyone could play if they wanted to? :selena:

Clearly not :interestinga:

But if there's any way that I could participate in the next season that would be awesome thank you!! 

:trollga: Depends if you're active

1 minute ago, Avenues said:

Something I'd like to call

Decisions. 

You'd give us multiple choice questions, and the decision we take will alter what's going to happen. 

For example 

Like if Avril wanted to kill me in the gym and hence asks me to cone there at midnight via a letter. 

I get to choose if I want to go or not. 

But if Avril wanted to kill me in my room, I get to choose wether to stay or go check the gym. 

But frame the question in a way, I don't get to know where Avril would want to kill me, making it a 50/50 for me. 

(Yes, I'm still salty)

:stalkga: Season 2: Danganronpa Island STARTS: in 5 minutes ENDS: In 5 years

Avenues
6 minutes ago, Noah said:

Here the decision for the victim would be to look straight forward or look down

Ouch, My back hurts.

Avenues
1 minute ago, MonsterGaga5555 said:

:trollga: Depends if you're active

:stalkga: Season 2: Danganronpa Island STARTS: in 5 minutes ENDS: In 5 years

:air:

I do wanted to this to continue a bit longer. 

We aren't getting LG6 any time soon :selena:

Ouch, My back hurts.

BeIIadonna
Just now, Avenues said:

:air:

I do wanted to this to continue a bit longer. 

We aren't getting LG6 any time soon :selena:

That was a problem with this season, it only had 4 chapters and lasted 3 days :air: 

Avenues

That was a problem with this season, it only had 4 chapters and lasted 3 days :air: 

Seee with a 50/50 murder rate... it would range from 3 days to a good week! 

Ouch, My back hurts.

BeIIadonna
Just now, Avenues said:

Seee with a 50/50 murder rate... it would range from 3 days to a good week! 

:trollga: You are really mad about this aren't you :selena: 

Avenues

:trollga: You are really mad about this aren't you :selena: 

This game didn't live up to my expectations :selena:

Neither did I... :selena:

Ouch, My back hurts.

BeIIadonna
Just now, Avenues said:

This game didn't live up to my expectations :selena:

Neither did I... :selena:

:rip: 

Trepadation
10 hours ago, MonsterGaga5555 said:

:trollga: You'll be in Season 2

Btw everyone who's DEAD and wants to be in season 2, it's a bit impossible since you're dead :lolga: 

are we continuing as our same character? & will it have something to do with the plot?

10 hours ago, Blue Madonna said:

excuse my ignorance but what is an ultimate :selena::selena::selena::selena:

Your talent

BeIIadonna
1 minute ago, Trepadation said:

are we continuing as our same character? & will it have something to do with the plot?

Your talent

:lolly: Good point... well for you I think you should stay as the detective

Archived