Trepadation

As Ultimate detective I known from the start

tumblr_n57uvcxa6f1qztgoio5_250.gif

The Bling
2 minutes ago, Trepadation said:

As Ultimate detective I known from the start

tumblr_n57uvcxa6f1qztgoio5_250.gif

You knew even before I was chosen mastermind :diane:

WAIT YOU'RE THE HEADMASTER'S HEADMASTER, YOU MADE HIM MAKE ME MASTERMIND SO YOU WERE CORRECT YOU PROUD BISHH :smh::saladga:

Sigmund Freud, analyze this

Noah

I said he was mastermind too and you said he wasn’t :( 

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

10 minutes ago, The Bling said:

In my defense I'll say I was elected midway and I had no intention of being it whatsoever :poot:

2 minutes ago, The Bling said:

You knew even before I was chosen mastermind :diane:

WAIT YOU'RE THE HEADMASTER'S HEADMASTER, YOU MADE HIM MAKE ME MASTERMIND SO YOU WERE CORRECT YOU PROUD BISHH :smh::saladga:

wait so you weren't the mastermind from the begining?! :wtfga:

katya zamo is not only my spirit animal

BeIIadonna

[Reconstruction]

Hours before the plan, The Bling had made a small alliance with @LADYGAGASHOOCK to pull off a murder plan. He had gone to the Kitchen and grabbed the sharpest knife left, then convinced the creator to make an endoskeleton. He then went to the hospital to place the endoskeleton inside of the previously dead body. He then disguised the body as themselves, to convince the others that they were dead. Next, they cut out a small enough hole to not be noticed, but big enough to fit the knife, through the wall. Once the plan had started, The Bling controlled the body with a remote control, so he could make the illusion of him still walking around. They then moved the robot to the library door, to finally finish his plan. To pull it off, @LADYGAGASHOOCK had detonated the bomb on the library door, and blew the robot into the wall. Using fake blood bags and the knife, The Bling had successfully faked his own death. When revived later on, the head master had poisoned him.... or so they thought. He had actually again used the same body, but changed the clothes, and injected the poison into that to also finish the illusion. However, when the robot fell to the floor, it had caught fire, leaving one side of it burnt, while the other side was left untouched. But, due to the impact, one of the fake eyes from the robot had fell out in the trial room, and cleaned up to hide all evidence. However, he never thought that anyone would find the hidden passage, so left all the plans and weapons inside of the walls of the school. During that time, he had been helping Junko with the killing game. That's how it happened

BeIIadonna
3 minutes ago, Noah said:

I said he was mastermind too and you said he wasn’t :( 

Sis... Sis... :air: Nobody ever just tells someone that they're the mastermind, unless the mastermind themselves admit it, which they did.

BeIIadonna

[EXECUTION]

The mastermind is shown inside of a castle. Multiple rockets hit the side of the castle, leading to the rest of it being locked down. The dead bodies of the mastermind, haunt him while he was there. A knife is thrown through the window, stabbing his eye, when the rest of the floor collapses, revealing a spike floor. The Bling falls down onto the spikes, when the roof collapses onto them, pushing their head into the spikes, killing him. 

BeIIadonna

[ENDING]

Due to the mastermind dying, the schools lockdown mode deactivates, allowing the students to escape. They walk towards the front doors, which later open, showing wasteland. A helicopter lands infront of them, and the surviving students escape the school.

[CREDITS]

SURVIVORS:

@Trepadation [Ultimate Detective]

@Raga [Ultimate Stalker]

@TheShameMonster [Ultimate Gaga Stan]

Noah

Okay, since it's confessional time - I murdered @seXXX dreams since he was inactive and I was bored. 

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

Noah
Just now, MonsterGaga5555 said:

[ENDING]

Due to the mastermind dying, the schools lockdown mode deactivates, allowing the students to escape. They walk towards the front doors, which later open, showing wasteland. A helicopter lands infront of them, and the surviving students escape the school.

[CREDITS]

SURVIVORS:

@Trepadation [Ultimate Detective]

@Raga [Ultimate Stalker]

@TheShameMonster [Ultimate Gaga Stan]

What about Max, Ruthy and I?

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

BeIIadonna
Just now, Noah said:

What about Max, Ruthy and I?

For some reason it wont let me tag more then 2 people :saladga: You all survived as well, just can't tag you for some annoying reason

BeIIadonna

Next Season will try to include:

- Better reconstructions

- Better class trials (Hopefully :air: Depends on activeness honestly)

- More creative murders (Less stabbing I mean :selena: )

- New mastermind

Noah
1 minute ago, MonsterGaga5555 said:

Next Season will try to include:

- Better reconstructions

- Better class trials (Hopefully :air: Depends on activeness honestly)

- More creative murders (Less stabbing I mean :selena: )

- New mastermind

giphy.gif

bring it

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

Archived