Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

[GAME] GGD Danganronpa - Season 1 (END)

BeIIadonna

Featured Posts

BeIIadonna
On 18/03/2018 at 8:50 PM, MonsterGaga5555 said:

RECONSTRUCTION:

@Avril Lavigne Wrote a note to @Avenues to meet him in the kitchen and 6:30 AM to talk about the killing game. What @Avenues Didn't  know was that he was going to die. Immediately @Avril Lavigne hit him over the head with the club cue, it was enough so he grabbed the gun from his pocket, and shot him in the leg so he couldn't run away. He then ran to the kitchen and grabbed a knife, he then stabbed @Avenues in the chest which ultimately led to his death. @Avril Lavigne Then grabbed a piece of rope and proceeded to hang the body and burn it. He headed to @TheShameMonster room, but it was locked. He then kicked the glass and stole the candles. He returned to the kitchen and lit the candles using the cooker in there. He then placed the candles under the body and burnt the note first, what he hadn't noticed was that he dropped a card that he kept with him at all times. During the crime, the rope had snapped leading the body to crash onto the table and break it. He then stepped on the chair which was still near the table, which wasn't damaged during the murder. He once again hung the body and burnt the old rope with the candles. While leaving, he made sure that the body was low enough for the body to catch fire, which was suppose to hide who was actually killed. But unluckily, @TheShameMonster walked into the kitchen and found the body, she put out the flames and ran to @LADYGAGASHOOCK room to find her. 

CLUES:

- Broken pool cue on the floor

- Ace of spades underneath table

- Candles surrounding the body

- Hanged

- Stabbed [CoD]

- ToD: 6:30 AM

- Blood on the head [FROM THE POOL CUE] 

- Bullet shell on the floor, with an empty gun next to it [MOTIVE VIDEO SHOWED HIS DAD AT GUNPOINT, HE USED A SIMILAR GUN TO CARRY OUT THE CRIME] 

- Leg has a bullet hole

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Bling
2 minutes ago, Trepadation said:

You are the only one to have punished by monokuma.but you originally died by the killers trap. & when revived & poisoned you are still the only one (even though thewitness & I have been poisoned) to have punished by monokuma.  

Not to mention I was killed the same chapter you were which has to do with getting rid of suspicion towards you moving on.

Makes sense :oprah: But it could have also been that I was the only one along with you that did the job of detective and as such the mastermind decided to get rid of us :selena: Then greedy bish saw that was too much because everyone else was lost so they brought me back, pretty much because I was online at the moment :poot:

Sigmund Freud, analyze this

BeIIadonna

If that isn't killer and and how they did it enough for you @Noah I have serious doubts of if you actually read this thread :selena: 

Noah
1 minute ago, MonsterGaga5555 said:

If that isn't killer and and how they did it enough for you @Noah I have serious doubts of if you actually read this thread :selena: 

that is not my problem. It's after Chapter One it all got very confusing and I talked about that with @mister max and @Raga too, who feel the same way. 

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

BeIIadonna
Just now, Noah said:

that is not my problem. It's after Chapter One it all got very confusing and I talked about that with @mister max and @Raga too, who feel the same way. 

:stalkga: Yet none of you even bothered to speak to me to try and fix the problem? 

Noah
1 minute ago, MonsterGaga5555 said:

:stalkga: Yet none of you even bothered to speak to me to try and fix the problem? 

We asked for overviews :( and I am not trying to be shady or anything but the thing is, most of us in the Top 5 haven't watched the Series and are thrown off by the gifs and names 

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

BeIIadonna
Just now, Noah said:

We asked for overviews :( and I am not trying to be shady or anything but the thing is, most of us in the Top 5 haven't watched the Series and are thrown off by the gifs and names 

:stalkga: I have no clue why anyone with no experience would join exactly tbh... and since when did you ask for overviews? :air: 

BeIIadonna
1 minute ago, Trepadation said:

@Ruthy

Use your ultimate to contact @The Bling

Stop bringing the dead sis back to life :poot: She's been stabbed and poisoned enough

Noah
2 minutes ago, MonsterGaga5555 said:

:stalkga: I have no clue why anyone with no experience would join exactly tbh... and since when did you ask for overviews? :air: 

@Raga, @mister max and I did several times after TheWitness was killed.

I mean the game sounds very fun so we wanted to join. We know now what to do or how to play it, but we needed or still need some time to figure out the mindset of the game. 

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

The Bling
Just now, MonsterGaga5555 said:

Stop bringing the dead sis back to life :poot: She's been stabbed and poisoned enough

Me?

Don't defend me that makes me even more suspicious :poot:

Sigmund Freud, analyze this

Trepadation
Just now, MonsterGaga5555 said:

Can we talk to him?

Yes or no

That's all I need 

mister max
3 minutes ago, MonsterGaga5555 said:

The first part is kinda not right since I never even heard from dragonpaparapa

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

BeIIadonna
Just now, Noah said:

@Raga, @mister max and I did several times after TheWitness was killed.

I mean the game sounds very fun so we wanted to join. We know now what to do or how to play it, but we needed or still need some time to figure out the mindset of the game. 

Quote the posts then :air: 

BeIIadonna

Just now, Trepadation said:

Can we talk to him?

Yes or no

That's all I need 

Yes

Archived