💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

[GAME] GGD Danganronpa - Season 1 (END)

BeIIadonna

Featured Posts

The crime scene is in the kitchen so it could be the baker, it also could be me because of the candles:stalkga: or a gamer. OOOOORRR It could be a cosplayer or an actor because cosplayers and actors like to be reductive and pretend to be other people:trollga: (I'm not trying to make myself look better:selena:)

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Bling

So, the killer appointed @Avenues in the kitchen for whatever reason; he met the killer early in the morning and bashed his head in with a pool cue. That wasn't enough to kill him so he shot him in the leg to prevent him for running away; he then stabbed him to kill him and then hanged him. He left a circle of candles around him, and as the body wasn't hanged too high his feet and leg got slightly burned. The killer dropped an ace of spades underneath the table which he didn't notice, and left the scene

Sigmund Freud, analyze this

Tom Nook
9 minutes ago, MonsterGaga5555 said:

:stalkga: At this rate everyone's a suspect

So it’s either Avril Lavigne, Ruthy, Enzo, Blue Madonna, LADYGAGASHOOCK, or even munty hunty 

200w.gif

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

The Bling
3 minutes ago, TheShameMonster said:

me running home to hide my leftover Alejandro stan candles after reading the clues

tenor.gif

THAT WAS MY FIRST THOUGHT AND MADE ME SUSPECT YOU but it seemed so stupid I scrapped it :air: I shouldn't have? :oprah:

BeIIadonna
1 minute ago, The Bling said:

So, the killer appointed @Avenues in the kitchen for whatever reason; he met the killer early in the morning and bashed his head in with a pool cue. That wasn't enough to kill him so he shot him in the leg to prevent him for running away; he then stabbed him to kill him and then hanged him. He left a circle of candles around him, and as the body wasn't hanged too high his feet and leg got slightly burned. The killer dropped an ace of spades underneath the table which he didn't notice, and left the scene

Or did the killer place it there to frame someone? :gum: 

mister max

Sksks my beautiful story is deleted cause my wifi flopped :selena:

Anyway I suspect the baker or confectioner or the gamer since it is 6.30AM, the first 2 have to work in the morning, the third just spend a whole night gaming and wanted smth to eat

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

Tom Nook
Just now, MonsterGaga5555 said:

Or did the killer place it there to frame someone? :gum: 

:poot: 

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

Trepadation
4 minutes ago, MonsterGaga5555 said:

His foot was slightly burned and legs were, but someone had put them out (Either the killer, or the person who found the body)

The person who found the body put the fire out. The killer tried to burn the body so it would be unrecognizable.

The Bling

Who found the body? Is that irrelevant?

mister max

@MonsterGaga5555 should we look at the talent of Avenues too aka destroying things (like a pool cue) without touching them or not?:icega:

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

LADYGAGASHOOCK

3 minutes ago, Gardevoir said:

So it’s either Avril Lavigne, Ruthy, Enzo, Blue Madonna, LADYGAGASHOOCK, or even munty hunty 

200w.gif

Trust me, it’s not me ok. But I kinda wish it was me cuz’, by the looks of it, the killer’s gonna win

anigif_enhanced-16663-1429640549-3.gif?d

BeIIadonna
Just now, mister max said:

@MonsterGaga5555 should we look at the talent of Avenues too aka destroying things (like a pool cue) without touching them or not?:icega:

Idk you decide :poot: 

Just now, The Bling said:

Who found the body? Is that irrelevant?

It's relevant, the person who found it was the @TheShameMonster 

Just now, Enzo said:

Who's the killer? :poot: 

Idk you tell me :selena: 

Archived