Jump to content
other

[GAME] GGD Danganronpa - Season 1 (END)


BeIIadonna

Featured Posts

mister max
1 minute ago, MonsterGaga5555 said:

:stalkga: What if they PMed me before an hour ago? 

Before 3 hours ago ?

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Tom Nook
1 minute ago, MonsterGaga5555 said:

:stalkga: What if they PMed me before an hour ago? 

A356jiI.gif

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...
Link to post
Share on other sites
BeIIadonna
Just now, mister max said:

Before 3 hours ago ?

:ladyhaha: I don't know? Could be since they signed up tbh or when I announced that it would start 5-4-3-2-1 hours till it starts

Link to post
Share on other sites
The Bling

So... can we rule out the time of death as a conclusive clue?

We have then:

The ace of spades under the table:

What is it doing under the table? Was the killer trying to hide it? Or did the killer drop it without noticing and left it there?

The candles surrounded the body:

It could have been a trick to make us believe the killer was the occultist one, but it was actually the gambler

Sigmund Freud, analyze this
Link to post
Share on other sites
BeIIadonna
Just now, The Bling said:

So... can we rule out the time of death as a conclusive clue?

We have then:

The ace of spades under the table:

What is it doing under the table? Was the killer trying to hide it? Or did the killer drop it without noticing and left it there?

The candles surrounded the body:

It could have been a trick to make us believe the killer was the occultist one, but it was actually the gambler

Sure :selena: 

Link to post
Share on other sites
mister max
1 minute ago, MonsterGaga5555 said:

:ladyhaha: I don't know? Could be since they signed up tbh or when I announced that it would start 5-4-3-2-1 hours till it starts

lJCIUmK.gif

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?
Link to post
Share on other sites
mister max
1 minute ago, The Bling said:

So... can we rule out the time of death as a conclusive clue?

We have then:

The ace of spades under the table:

What is it doing under the table? Was the killer trying to hide it? Or did the killer drop it without noticing and left it there?

The candles surrounded the body:

It could have been a trick to make us believe the killer was the occultist one, but it was actually the gambler

Or it could be the other way around :selena: 

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?
Link to post
Share on other sites
BeIIadonna

Nobody going for Ruthys point? :selena: + The Gamer plays cards. But there IS one more piece of evidence, you find it out :stalkga: 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.


×
×
  • Create New...