💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

The Winner of AS3 is...

Noah

Featured Posts

blackthorns

I'm a HUGE fan of Trixie and am beyond happy for her. 

I get what everyone else is saying, but I'm pretty happy with the outcome of this season. 

If you need me, you know where to find me: seeking validation and self-love in my dumpster

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Should have won: BenDeLaCreme

Deserved to win: Shangela

Won: Trixie Mattel

I really like Trixie but I really think Shangela should have won! Kennedy getting as far as she did was a joke! AS3 in general was nowhere near as good as AS2, and I'm concerned the show is running out of steam. Season 10 better be good :(

monsterdino
On 3/16/2018 at 2:03 AM, Noah said:

Trixie Mattel.

S10 starts next week.

I love that u stated the winner and right after wrote that S10 starts next week, its very that tbh

Dominic

So what if Kennedy struggled to book jobs and 'needed' the win more. It isn't about who needs the win. Millions of people are worse off than Kennedy so :shrug:

I prefer Trixie but since Ben left Shangela was the clear winner and deserved. Trixie has so much star power off the show but whenever she competes in drag race she's so mediocre. 

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

Glamourpuss

I don't think it was fair that when the loser drag artists were choosing, they weren't talking about the ones with most talent, it was about who's going to do more as a winner with the drag race title and legacy. Shangela was better than them all every single week (apart from Ben de la Crème). It was like a slap in the face for Shangela who worked really hard and it was like it was all for nothing. 

I'm glad Trixie won because she deserved it too even though I would have preferred Shangela to win. But that top 2 was clearly because of friendships. It was ridiculous. Ru Paul needs to step up and not hand over a judging job to people who weren't good enough to be in the top 4 in the first place.

Also, that live performance of Kitty Girl was fun to watch but clearly just a way for Ru Paul to plug her own song. But it was worth it for Trixie's look. 

Glamourpuss
On 17/03/2018 at 12:22 AM, Blake said:

At the end of the day, you all need to stop and get over it. It's a game show on television. Instead of hating or whinging, go out and support your favourite queen. Buy their merch, go see them in your city. 

Nothing will happen if you sit behind a screen and whine. 

It's not the point. If we didn't get invested what's the point in watching. With that logic, when you think about it it's just men dressing up as women so why do we care. But it was a competition. We are supposed to root for favourites and get excited about who's going to be eliminated, etc otherwise what's the point. 

JohnWayne97

Off all the seasons so far, this one was the worst imo.. I really was rooting for Bendala or Shan.. Trixie did not have the performance to be crowned, even so, she won.. I got really disappointed.. Hope that S10 makes up for it 

JesseBabe

Even before the show aired I had a feeling Trixie was going to win or be in the top 3. 

Idk, this entire season was extremely underwhelming. The cast was kind of boring and the twists and turns and continuing to bring back the eliminated queens got tired real quick. I was so sure Ben was going to win, but after she eliminated herself, I thought Shangela had it in the bag. I was kind of shocked that only one person picked Shangela for top two. 

This was probably one of the most unforgettable seasons right along with 7 and 8 of Drag Race. I just think it's ridiculous how many people are attacking Trixie as if she had a choice for who was in top 2. It's just drag people, calm down lol. Nobody died.

RAMROD

All is well in Drag Verse

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Batwings

No one's mentioned anything about Bendela's Facebook post that's gone somewhat viral. She said that she didn't want to be on AS3 because she didn't like the format of the show and the competition, and the producers kept asking her again and again until she finally said yes, and she said that the lipstick saga was basically a big F*** YOU to the producers because she didn't feel like the queens should be the ones eliminating each other.

Archived