💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

The Winner of AS3 is...

Noah

Featured Posts

Sexxx

Zero wins on both appearances of the show...never won a lip sync... 

What was Ru thinking :rip:

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply
jakob
36 minutes ago, babysatan said:

This ****ing show is racist af.

I want to remind you that the first 3 winners and Bob weren't white so... 

But yes the show is racist :bye:

LordEnigma
1 hour ago, Sexxx said:

Zero wins on both appearances of the show...never won a lip sync... 

What was Ru thinking :rip:

I think it was made for Trixie to win but she did show getting out of her own head. And that’s a big sign of growth.

Its just a show, the top 4 will all have wonderful careers.

Shangela should've won, with Trixie as 2nd place. But then I'm kinda happy because Shangela can come back for AS6 :laughga:

Mythos

Worst season ever. No wonder Season 10 starts next week, they want people to forget as soon as possible about this crap.

SHANGELA WAS ROBBED 

BUT! TRIXIE BEBE SHANGELA HAVE THINGS GOING ON FOR THEM 

KENNEDY DESERVED IT 

That's Gossip

Married the Night
12 hours ago, Jenina said:

I want to know who voted for who to see who cheated shangela out of her deserving top 2 spot  :saladga:

They’ve released the votes. Every queen voted for Kennedy besides Thorgy. She was the only one who gave Shangela a vote. 

Bloodyjack
13 hours ago, Noah said:

Trixie Mattel.

S10 starts next week.

Rpdr is over by the looks of things. I love Trixie but it feels like the show is no longer about whose slaying the drag world but it's now about whose had the. Hardest time. I'm done with sob stories

SHALLOW
13 hours ago, Panchecco said:

I absolutely loved that the queens picked Kennedy :wub:

it would have helped her so much to get that recognition but at the same time, just by reaching the top 2 she's definitely gonna be given so many working opportunities and her fan base is for sure gonna grown :hug:

other than that I'm obviously 100% happy that my baby Trixie won and 100% devastated that Shangela didn't get a chance to lip sync :giveup:

It doesn't matter. Kennedy didn't deserve the spot in the top 2. 

NibbCub

I have more respect for Thorgy now. You could tell she voted based on who she thought was deserving. The other queens were just so wrong for what they did to Shangela. Especially Bendela.

SychosSoChic

I knew this from the day of the leaks. I've been mad for weeks. I'm honestly distraught.

Life ain't Hollywood for any one of us.

notconfident

As much as I love Trixie, I got highly disappointed seeing Shangela not making it to top 2 and the "twist" where eliminated queens got to choose the final 2 is awfully unfair, especially towards Shangela who got to eliminate 3/6 of those queens. And we all know that if Shangela got chosen for that final lipsync, she'd kill it like each one in the season. Also!! Have you noticed how disappointed Rupaul was when Kennedy got chosen for the final 2

Archived