Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

The Winner of AS3 is...

Noah

Featured Posts

Contrapoints
2 hours ago, Jenina said:

I want to know who voted for who to see who cheated shangela out of her deserving top 2 spot  :saladga:

SHANGELA GOT ONLY 1 VOTE!!? ONE FÜCKING VOTE!!? THIS IS BLASPHEMY.

So it turned out to be RuPauls Best Friend Race after all.

Then why do I have such a bitter taste in my mouth? This is some ****ed up friendship.

And the fact that she got her one vote from Thorgy of all people... :wtfga:

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LUO YI
1 hour ago, Supersonic said:

It's because Drag Race got formulaic and boring after 8 season tbh. I love Bob but it was so obvious she was gonna win and it pretty much felt like "why watch it when I know what happens anyway, even if I don't read spoilers beforehand"

Season 9 changed that tho... 

Eureka’s and Valentina’s elimination changed things up. Then, Shea having most wins didn’t  guarantee the crown! And the lip sync for the crown gave us a really unexpected winner (in my opinion). 

OT: Idk, I’m disappointed at this season. Almost every critique from week two to week six was manipulated in some way:

2. Chi Chi received low critiques after doing great with Patti, Milk being safe, Aja being safe, Bebe barely doing anything. 

4. Aja being safe with Crystal. Shangela’s elimination speech was too fabricated.

5. Aja was destroyed by the judges, completely ignoring her own perception of herself. Bebe in the top with that outfit... and the can. And let’s not forget about Kennedy safe when she ****ed it up harder than anyone except for the make up. Trixie wasn’t that impressive. 

6. Bebe in the top was really unfair, specially for Trixie and Shangela.

And... 

It is too obvious that Dela’s self-elimination was made up so she would be Miss Congeniality, and they would be able to give the crown to one of the least deserving form the top 5. 

Tonight the girls basically ****ed with Shangela... and yeah Bebe was actually a contestant

The night sky tells all

Contrapoints
10 minutes ago, Evan Peters said:

you salty trixie haters can seethe lol

Honestly I don't think anyone here hates Trixie for winning tbh, most of us are just bitter HOW she won.

There were too many twists, too much rigging and an honestly sad lack of transparency from the part of the producers. We're just tired of how unfair the show is being with how they eliminate people out of nowhere and then prop winners up without merit. The challenges have become meaningless and its all about empty drama.

Thats what we're salty about, not Trixie winning.

Spoiler

From a Trixie fan.

alextruper17

Trixie Was mediocre the whole season. Even when I like her Its pretty evident she didnt deserve the crown. 

Miss Americana & The Heartbreak Prince

The real tea is the judges comments on Bebe's dress :giveup:. I thought it was gonna be like wild (like Aja's critiques after the studio 54 wild) 

Spoiler

i mean i havent been watching RPDR for long but its definitely the biggest choice i've seen yet

yASSsss

So happy for Trixie but Shangela deserved it more.She was the one with most wins and delievered so many sickening looks. This season has been rigged since the beginning so i'm not really surprised. 

Remember how the judges were fawning over Bebe when she did the bare minimum in the challenges?  I knew from that moment that it is rigged :neyde: 

Anyway,I love both Trixie and Shangie so i'm okay with the end result :kara:

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

20 minutes ago, Haiii said:

Honestly I don't think anyone here hates Trixie for winning tbh, most of us are just bitter HOW she won.

There were too many twists, too much rigging and an honestly sad lack of transparency from the part of the producers. We're just tired of how unfair the show is being with how they eliminate people out of nowhere and then prop winners up without merit. The challenges have become meaningless and its all about empty drama.

Reveal hidden contents

From a Trixie fan.

Girl, have you ever watched the show? From day one Rupaul has always said that SHE is the one that choses the winner. This is HER show and she's gonna do it the way she wants it. If you want fairness go watch the Superbowl or something.

yASSsss

The real winners of AS3(in the order)-

Ben

Shangela

Trixie 

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

Tom Nook

39 minutes ago, Haiii said:

SHANGELA GOT ONLY 1 VOTE!!? ONE FÜCKING VOTE!!? THIS IS BLASPHEMY.

So it turned out to be RuPauls Best Friend Race after all.

Then why do I have such a bitter taste in my mouth? This is some ****ed up friendship.

And the fact that she got her one vote from Thorgy of all people... :wtfga:

Watching the video and knowing that the other queens severely shafted Shangela 

1224.gif

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

Contrapoints
1 minute ago, Gardevoir said:

Watching the video and knowing that the other queens severely shafted Shangela 

1224.gif

What makes it even sadder is remembering Shangela's confessional telling us how she felt about her friends stabbing her behind her back 

1224.gif

BornAsUnic0rn
2 hours ago, Jenina said:

I want to know who voted for who to see who cheated shangela out of her deserving top 2 spot  :saladga:

Everyone but Thorgy cheated Shangela actually.

GoldenPonyboy
2 hours ago, Noah said:

What exactly? the #JusticeForTrixie Tweets? being adored by 14 year old Girls? being pushed by the Production company to do a Webshow and host the finale of S8? 

When you look at Kennedy, who after her season didn't get any bookings and had to sell her house, since even a kickstarter didn't help - that alone makes her deserve the title, because she didn't stop Drag, she competed in tons of competitions and won. She deserved that win the most out of everybody.

Shangela was eliminated first on her Season and on S3 she had a super hard time, but after that she opened her own booking agency, which cooperated with Voss Events and now tours around the World with several other Queens, providing jobs. She's in movies and TV Shows super often too. 

While I think it's OK that Trixie won, you see two other girls, who did more if not the same or who just need the win to survive since it comes with 100k. Trixie was in the bottom two times and technically didn't win a single challenge, since that comes with winning the lipsync too. I am happy for her, but if Ru wanted to do something good - he should have crowned Kennedy, since she is still working DAY JOBS while the others can just tour in drag.

So we are supposed to award the least successful ones because they need the money more ? Out of pity ?  Im a big trixie fan and i am not a 14 year old girl. And lets be honest she had one bad moment on the show but was good in the other challenges. However, we all know shangela would have one had she been given the chance to lip sync and she deserves it more than anyone. And we all know ben is the one walking away with the title. 

Supersonic
53 minutes ago, Haiii said:

Hide contents

From a Trixie fan.

I get that and I understand that sentiment but this is a reality TV show that's only on the run because it rakes in profit/money. Not an actual talent show that is based on "fairness". Nothing is every really that serious.

Evan Peters
54 minutes ago, Haiii said:

Reveal hidden contents

From a Trixie fan.

im not talking about here specifically, im talking about in general. you're crazy if you think nobody is hating on trixie jsut to hate trixie. insta and twitter are a mess. was shang robbed of top 2? yes. robbed because she didn't win? no. it's the katya vs. alaska all over again.

emma roberts is an abuser

Archived