Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

The Winner of AS3 is...

Noah

Featured Posts

Fantina

Congrats Trixie :firega:

The only problem i had is that the season was fulll of twists, and kinda ruined the overall taste of the season tbh. They should leave 1 twist max for an AS season and NO twists for regular seasons. I also agree that it was too soon maybe, I loved each and every girl in the cast and who made it in the top 4. The season felt rushed, critiques didn't make sense ( really Michelle, you hate Kennedy's outfit wtf) and some of the lipsync song choices were choices. I kinda knew that Trixie was going to win, and was hoping that she did it on her own, by slaying the challenges. Seeing how she was statistically the 4th best (Dela- Shangela- Bebe) left a bitter taste in my mouth. It kinda disregards the challenges, and the competition thus far.

Here's to hoping that s10 won't be like this, i actually enjoyed AS1 and felt it was less rigged:sweat:

STREAM LEGENDARY ON HBO MAX

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Kindness Ponk
6 hours ago, Supersonic said:

That's a funny way to spell Tyra Sanchez

CrCp8Hllx740bHeMOf3MWYicNIFKhK22FsmuTFlb

Blake
41 minutes ago, Trepadation said:

Sasha velour*

It's an easy name to spell 

Sasha Velour is iconic. You may leave.

1 hour ago, Gardevoir said:

Side note it’s very sweet that Miley showed support to Trixie 

w2sa5xl671m01.png

This is from the season 7 reunion years ago. All Stars was all done whilst on a closed set. :flop: 

ordinarynam1310

As much as I love Trixie, Shangela derseves to win more. 

Say what you want but Trixie is not very Drag Race material, she's a good standalone queen

ordinarynam1310

And in the end. it really doesnt matter who took the crown or not, it's about sustaining a career outside of the competition. So I think instead of hating on queens, you should go support your faves, they dont even know who's gonna get picked so dont be spamming all over their social medias or Twitter.

SlaeUrAnus

Deep down, I wanted Shangela to win.

But I am so happy that I have seen her progress from a drag baby to a superstar.

In my messy era.

witchcocktor

Track record only goes so far. What's the point of a final crowning, a final episode or any kind of deliberation for the winner if only thing that matters is track record? If one contestant has already achieved a number of wins by episode x and none can beat them anymore, why not just hand the damn crown and tell the other girls to leave? RuPaul's Drag Race would need a pretty big revamp to make it so that track record has the final say in someone's winning. 

Because of this, and because this is a '' reality '' tv competition show, there's all kinds of twist and turns to give everyone a chance at winning the crown, and partly why the jury was needed, and of course for that extra drama. One might ask of course, that why then even try at all and win if it doesn't matter in the end? But it does matter, it's just part of the deliberation, and winning challenges help you ensure that you get to the top, and have an edge to the rest of the competition. Furthermore, it's a showcase of talent, and people stan for talent, so your every move and win is showing the world, the fans and potential employers what you can do. 

The '' most deserving '' of the crown might not always get the crown. But personally, everyone was deserving of the crown, they all made it to top 4, and that's good enough for me. 

LateToCult

Knowing Trixie's humor I'm expecting nonstop jokes about how she isn't the real winner.

witchcocktor
1 minute ago, LateToCult said:

Knowing Trixie's humor I'm expecting nonstop jokes about how she isn't the real winner.

It's not like she has any other choice. People are already comparing her to Trump. She can't be happy that she won, she has to be apologetic because otherwise she is absolute scum. I hope she gets some balls and tells bitter betties to **** off.

LateToCult
2 minutes ago, witchcocktor said:

It's not like she has any other choice. People are already comparing her to Trump. She can't be happy that she won, she has to be apologetic because otherwise she is absolute scum. I hope she gets some balls and tells bitter betties to **** off.

It doesn't matter if it was her decision or not. She still won 100K for sleeping through half of the competition. I'm not gonna feel bad for her feeling like she doesn't deserve it.

witchcocktor

It doesn't matter if it was her decision or not. She still won 100K for sleeping through half of the competition. I'm not gonna feel bad for her feeling like she doesn't deserve it.

Well, you are a bitter little bitch. 

LateToCult
6 minutes ago, witchcocktor said:

Well, you are a bitter little bitch. 

I didn't give you a single reason to call me that.

RAMROD

Oooooohhhhh!!! 

giphy.gif

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

witchcocktor

I didn't give you a single reason to call me that.

So not only are you bitter, but also delusional? Good grief. This whole fandom is a pit of despair.

LateToCult
3 minutes ago, witchcocktor said:

So not only are you bitter, but also delusional? Good grief. This whole fandom is a pit of despair.

I said something about your fave that you didn't like, I never said anything about you or call you any names. So no, I'm not delusional. Maybe take a breather from GGD if you're so upset you're going to resort to name calling. 

Archived