💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

The Winner of AS3 is...

Noah

Featured Posts

Jenina

I want to know who voted for who to see who cheated shangela out of her deserving top 2 spot  :saladga:

cool

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Contrapoints

zqdCoWL.png?1

Condragulations Trixie, winner winner chicken... dinner.

On a side note, I'd like to ask that everyone keep it civil and not attack any of the queens for their decisions, including the winner, because we know it hasn't been fair (with the endless twists) leading up to this.

As a Trixie fan, this is not how I wanted her to win, I would have much preferred she won by merit rather than with all the rigga morris. I understand Shangela should have won fair and square, but in the end, this is not Trixie's fault.

If anything, direct your anger and disappointment at RuPaul and production for this dumpster fire of a mess. This has been extremely unfair to everyone involved, especially Shangela and Trixie.

Borislshere

Let’s give one of the most successful drag race girls even more success. Cool. :interestinga:

Tom Nook
2 minutes ago, ivaann8 said:

Well Bob the drag queen is not the worst winner anymore :classy:

They wasn’t even the worse to begin with so... :lana:

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

Blake
3 minutes ago, ivaann8 said:

Don't class her as the worst winner just because of how things worked out with production and it being slightly rigged. :rip:

Tyra Sanchez still is alive anyway. 

ryanripley
5 minutes ago, ivaann8 said:

...............anyways

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Dunk96

One of my all time favorites won and she deserved that sh*t. She's worked hard and she earned the title. Unfortunately from what I've heard she wasn't the best competitor but her game has tightened up since S7 and I think she deserved the win after all she'd been through on her season.

Mister Gaga
14 minutes ago, ivaann8 said:

Tell them

Noah
1 minute ago, Dunk96 said:

One of my all time favorites won and she deserved that sh*t. She's worked hard and she earned the title. Unfortunately from what I've heard she wasn't the best competitor but her game has tightened up since S7 and I think she deserved the win after all she'd been through on her season.

What exactly? the #JusticeForTrixie Tweets? being adored by 14 year old Girls? being pushed by the Production company to do a Webshow and host the finale of S8? 

When you look at Kennedy, who after her season didn't get any bookings and had to sell her house, since even a kickstarter didn't help - that alone makes her deserve the title, because she didn't stop Drag, she competed in tons of competitions and won. She deserved that win the most out of everybody.

Shangela was eliminated first on her Season and on S3 she had a super hard time, but after that she opened her own booking agency, which cooperated with Voss Events and now tours around the World with several other Queens, providing jobs. She's in movies and TV Shows super often too. 

While I think it's OK that Trixie won, you see two other girls, who did more if not the same or who just need the win to survive since it comes with 100k. Trixie was in the bottom two times and technically didn't win a single challenge, since that comes with winning the lipsync too. I am happy for her, but if Ru wanted to do something good - he should have crowned Kennedy, since she is still working DAY JOBS while the others can just tour in drag.

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

ErickSlayyy

Shangela deserved  to be in the top 2 with Trixie tbh. This ALLSTARS season has to be the worst from the runways to the lip sync songs. This is how you know that they make the ALLSTARS seasons, made so the certain person can win the season like Chad for example. Rigga Morris :interestinga:

Supersonic
17 minutes ago, ivaann8 said:

That's a funny way to spell Tyra Sanchez

Archived